Ipleb network connection issues

gherber3

Hi,
I have a problem with my Ipleb running on a VU+ solo2 box. It keeps dropping it's network connection. Firmware updates have been run but no joy. The problem can't be my home network or ISP as i also look after the same software and IPTV provider for my mother inn law and brother inn law. They have different boxes and different ISPs but exactly the same issue. the problem isn't the stream as my provider says it's running fine. I also can't see the box over wifi when the problem occurs. I'm convinced it's a firmware issue but the support for Ipleb is poor. Tried changing the DNS server settings but that doesn't work and powering down the box doesn't help.

Any suggestions?

I have to ask, if you call iPab iPleb, why the hell are you using it?
Sorry for jumping in on thread it's because when you take iptv from someone on ipleb or a reseller they tie to that where you can't exactly change image I found that out by my iptv you can have iptv on any other image just that they have a dodgy setting for epg called fudge setting I asked my provider if he could get me an epg so I could use any image he said he couldn't do it

What bazcfc said really. The reseller I bought my iptv sub from has a YouTube channel with some nice videos of how to set the system up with ipab. It’s very user friendly for my family and technophobe in laws so it made sense. Wasn’t sure if I could use the sub with another image. I used black hole when I was on a cs system and wooshbuild on my cable system. Anyone had any luck installing a streamed service as channels in a bouquet on wooshbuild infinity?

What bazcfc said really. The reseller I bought my iptv sub from has a YouTube channel with some nice videos of how to set the system up with ipab. It’s very user friendly for my family and technophobe in laws so it made sense. Wasn’t sure if I could use the sub with another image. I used black hole when I was on a cs system and wooshbuild on my cable system. Anyone had any luck installing a streamed service as channels in a bouquet on wooshbuild infinity?
I'm on ipleb image mate I had help off reliable members to change my iptv to m3u for me to use wooshbuild the iptv installed could watch it but the epg would not install no matter what we tried now stuck using ipleb resellers can have youtube channels ect I was just posting a reply as to why people go with ipleb did your supplier say you had to use ipleb?

Haven’t asked him if I can use anything else but the bloke is a bit of a cun7 to be honest. Whenever I’ve asked advice about the net connection dropping, I gat an Arsey reply about how it’s not his problem. Once our subs are up I might look for something else. Shane as the service is great when it works. I might try installing an older version of IPAB to see if that helps. Thanks for you help mate. Just what I expect from a fellow blue. KTBFFH.

Haven’t asked him if I can use anything else but the bloke is a bit of a cun7 to be honest. Whenever I’ve asked advice about the net connection dropping, I gat an Arsey reply about how it’s not his problem. Once our subs are up I might look for something else. Shane as the service is great when it works. I might try installing an older version of IPAB to see if that helps. Thanks for you help mate. Just what I expect from a fellow blue. KTBFFH.
Did you update to latest update I did that and vod wouldn't work so reflashed my box to an old update and worked may be worth a shot if you have all your details to hand mate so you can re put them onto box typical if suppliers don't try to help there not worth paying for imo

...apologies for just jumping in to the convo and all, but that description of said cun7 supplier is just too familiar to me from the past and may I say that's a very justified comparison!!! He has a really shitty attitude, but don't despair mate...he didn't even know the difference between Family and Friends and Goods and Services on Paypal and probably doesn't know his arse from his elbow either!
I had several issues including the one you are concerned about.
In answer to the previous question...I did ask him and he said no, it was only designed to be used on iPab and that he didn't support Wooshbuild and that it was not his problem...the stroppy get! I therefore never renewed, even though he sent me two very polite emails when I was nearing the end of my sub (when it counts...****!), as his support is truly awful and everything is 'out of his control'...bell-end!
Try that version downgrade if you have to...or better still, do what I did and get that glorious Wooshbuild Infinity flashed and then some nice new shiny subs...no internet drop out at all mate...and happy eyeballs! :(y):

Back