iptv app for firestick ?

patch

what is the best app to put onto firestick to be able to install iptv ? is it best to pay for one as i dont want pop ups or adverts , thanks

put stb emu on the firestick, that's what I use, get the pro version,
keep ur apps too one or two as the stick cant take loads of apps and then run iptv too,causes buffering,

is it best to put iptv on a clean stick or will iptv run alongside a kodi build , on the same stick ? thanks

Should be fine - just remove kodi if you find issues , Iptv can be reinstalled at anytime easily

Follow above. Contact your seller for portal and give them your Mac code. Should be sorted within minutes.

i have installed stb emulator and i have a different mac address from inside the emulator app to the wifi mac address in the amazon stick menu ? which one would the provider need ? thanks

Thanks . Just a quick question. I have this firestick and also a mag 254 with a wi fi antenna. I want to know which would be best for the iptv .but I can only connect using wi fi .I thought stick may be best as it' designed for the wifi .thanks

Change your mac to match your mag, you can then use your sub on both boxes. Just not at same time though. LAN connected / directly network cable into box is always best over WiFi if option

Good idea .I hadn't thought of that .then I can swap them about and see which plays best . The reason for it only being wifi connection is that I want to use it when away on holiday and I only have access to a wifi mobile device .so not able to hardwire .

Change your mac to match your mag, you can then use your sub on both boxes. Just not at same time though. LAN connected / directly network cable into box is always best over WiFi if option
Hi mbull
Is it possible then to change your mac to use one sub on both boxes?
I have 256 & stbemu with the 00:1a for the stb emu mac
So which mac do you change to suit sub
Thanx

Thanx for reply
So change the stbemu mac to the mag mac
Is this correct?
Didn't think i could change that, is that just so to use sub off mag
Thanx

Thanx for reply
So change the stbemu mac to the mag mac
Is this correct?
Didn't think i could change that, is that just so to use sub off mag
Thanx
yes mate on the stb app you can change the mac address to whatever you like, if you use the same mac which is on the bottom of your magbox and the same portal you will have the sub on both, but you can not use the two boxes at the same time unless your provider lets you, which usually he doesn't.

i was told by one provider that he wouldnt do multi on the mac , as he has hardware lock ? would he be able to tell which device you were using if they both had same mac address ? thanks

Back