1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPTV app question.

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by Blacky1973, May 14, 2018.

1. Blacky1973

Blacky1973 Registered

Hi, is there any IPTV android app that allows you to select that when you launch the app it will automatically start on a pre selected channel rather than the apps home screen.
    Reason I ask is I'm using 'Launch on boot' app so when I turn on my Sony Android TV it starts on my current IPTV app but it's this apps home screen I then have to go into the app to select a channel, I'm wanting it to automatically start on a channel rather than me having to select one.

2. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

I think it is more to do with the box you have i think the formuler boxes can do this

stuss likes this.
  3. stuss

stuss TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {engineering
    uk
    I can confirm the formuler box when booted up. Reverts back to last channel watched..

mike123 likes this.
  4. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

what is the control like on the formuler box?

5. stuss

Male
    {engineering
    uk
    Remote is different. Not nasty.
    Overall it's ok. I googled the instructions . Good construction but unless you have 20/20 vision quite difficult to get to grips with. I memorized the functions and I find it now ok..

mike123 likes this.
  6. Ratis

Ratis Registered

Male
    is it possible, when app is running then it will automatically go to selected channel?

7. stuss

Male
    {engineering
    uk
    Could be a timer issue. What box are you referring too.

8. Ratis

Ratis Registered

Male
    None of them, I am just confusing about that " when app is running then it will automatically go to selected channel?"

9. wayneee1234

wayneee1234 Forum Supporter

sure perfect player can do this option, i could be wrong.