IPTV blocks vpn

paulies

Hi

I have several questions and hope somebody can help me.

I have IPTV which had been working great but I don't like to think I'm been watch but the iptv I use blocks vpns so in my infinite wisdom thought I try and find out if they use encryption on there servers.

The guy I bought it off says he owns his server and costs him X amount a month needless to say I don't believe him.

My questions to more tech minded people or there, how do I find out if he is a reseller and are the servers using encryption.

Here is what I have do far

He uses a dyndns address that leads to ***********.nl and uses the stalker software.

If I could use VPN I wouldn't be fussed it makes me feel safer.

Thanks Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have several questions and hope somebody can help me.

I have IPTV which had been working great but I don't like to think I'm been watch but the iptv I use blocks vpns so in my infinite wisdom thought I try and find out if they use encryption on there servers.

The guy I bought it off says he owns his server and costs him X amount a month needless to say I don't believe him.

My questions to more tech minded people or there, how do I find out if he is a reseller and are the servers using encryption.

Here is what I have do far

He uses a dyndns address that leads to worldstreams.nl and uses the stalker software.

If I could use VPN I wouldn't be fussed it makes me feel safer.

Thanks Paul

well you know the answer, unless he is .***********.nl he is a reseller. You need a better provider, most who re-sell subs work out cheaper than going direct so have no fear of answering that they are a re-seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
If block prevention is in place vpns arnt needed for example I can't use a vpn when football is on if not blocked but if I am blocked my supplier allows the use of vpn to get the football on whether a reseller or not what the main supplier has in place follows Don to the resellers at weekend I was allowed to use vpn as got blocked for first time tonight I wasn't allowed as no blocks happend

No encryption is not used if your ISP. is aware of the links your supplier is using they will block them or throttle your speeds. What a VPN dose is basically encrypt those links so they have no idea you are watching IPTV. In truth the ISP providers did not want to get involved however they were forced to by the FA. So now they can say to sly etc we are doing everything possible to prevent IPTV. Before long everybody is going to have to use a VPN as i said earlier it is good practice anyway.

The reason i use a VPN for iptv and streaming off tea TV is i don't want my isp knowing what i am upto.

Thanks for the reply.

I can understand this. Mine provider has requested not to use one. No big deal unless they get a block on football.
If you are happy that is fine the way things are going i cannot see the continuing with this.

Thanks for the reply.

I can understand this. Mine provider has requested not to use one. No big deal unless they get a block on football.
Exact same with my supplier if they get blocked a vpn is allowed but if not blocked then won't allow it which to me that's better than having to use one constantly just to view iptv I understand for kodi ect and torrent downloads

A lot of IPTV sellers say they have VPN enabled at there end is that to benefit the user and protect them or to just bypass ISP blocks.

Back