IPTV bouquets on Wooshbuild

DazRover

Hi all,
I edited my IPTV bouquets on my Zgemma H2S to just the few I wanted the other day, but when I've put the box on today it's gone back to how it was previous. How do I stop this from happening?

Are you using ABM if so you have to save them in it as follows, seen it in another post .

Menu >> Setup >> Service searching >> AutoBouquetsMaker >> Configure

Then set 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to No and select ok.

Go back to AutoBouquetsMaker >> Keep Bouquets and tick all of the IPTV ones you would like to keep and click save.

Do you mean you deleted some of your providers IPTV bouquets but when you rebooted the box they came back?

I'm still having issues. I adjusted the bouquets to just the ones I wanted (removed foreign tv/on demand) and disabled auto update on Xstream Editor. However when I got home yesterday there was nothing on the IPTV EPG, so I changed it back to auto update but then I got all the bouquets I had got rid off back again! Basically I want the EPG to update daily but no update on the bouquets, is that possible? I'm using Wooshbuild.

Yeah sure just disable either the autobouquet/autobouquet E2 maker update.then it should update the epg without changing the bouquets

Hi I've added iptv to my box using enigma code added and worked fine in its own boutique in my tv guide when I've put my box on this morning it's not there. I don't know if the update it dies every night has removed it if so how do I fix this and stop it happening in the future

Hi I've added iptv to my box using enigma code added and worked fine in its own boutique in my tv guide when I've put my box on this morning it's not there. I don't know if the update it dies every night has removed it if so how do I fix this and stop it happening in the future
Hey,i do updates every night on mine but it doesn't remove my iptv bouquets.is there just a blank space where it used to be?

Back