IPTV Bouquets vanishing on Zgemma H2S?

jazz

My Zgemma H2S (Wooshbuild V6) is set up for Freesat and IPTV. If the box is turned off and restarted the IPTV bouquets (RT) go missing and display "n/a". I then have to remove the IPTV channels through "Putty" and then generate a new bouquet script to reinstall the bouquets. It's a right pain! Any ideas please?

iptvchannelsvanishing.jpg

Are you saving it after you've put the bouquet on when you say turn box off you mean completely or just on standby

How do you power off the box? Do you shutdown to deep standby using the remote? Or do you just go straight to the plug and turn it off?

The box is not getting internet fast enough for to pull data after power up, a few options, menu, standby/restart gui, if no joy go to the bouquet list and menu/reload services

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The box is not getting internet fast enough for to pull data after power up, a few options, menu, standby/restart gui, if no joy go to the bouquet list and menu/reload services

Doubt that's the problem, as if it didn't get the internet connection, then it wouldn't edit the bouquets.tv file and add the listings...

Try running the script, then holding down the restart button and choosing " restart gui"

I usually go into deep standby and turn the box off on the rear power button. I rarely do a power off completely, the trouble is I am setting the box up for someone else and if they do a power off I will no doubt get a call to sort it out.
I will try the other options suggested and I will give you an update.

Nearly always happens after a power up spesh if you change net connection (after setting it up at your place 1st, the internet has not kicked in and the box tries to do it's stuff with no net, a reboot usually sorts the problem

Back