iptv Box

creamy

can anyone advise please i would like to replace my sky box with a new box that has epg and record 2 channels etc we want all channels vod and tv series would be brilliant but want a box player that is capable, is it a fire tv my smart tv or something completely different

You can have a Enigma 2, Mag box or android box. The problem with IPTV what works for one person may not work for another. I used to use a zgemma i55 which was perfectly fine. Just bought a mag box with HEVC which reduces the amount of bandwidth required to run IPTV.

so in summary
1. If you want a Enigma 2 box a Zgemma i55 will be fine. (Around 55.00)
2 If you want a Mag i would go for a 322/323 (62.00 WOS)
3. If you want android i would go for a (Formuler Z7+ 89.95 WOS)

If you want to record you will normally need 2 subs. Most servers will sell multi room at a reduced rate.All decent suppliers have VOD

Trouble is there are a lot of options and everyone will have there own personal preference to what they require and like about certain boxes they've used its up to you to gather as much information about different boxes and find out which one sounds good to you, as well as asking and reading obviously on this forum.
Also Budget is another thing you will have to consider from Zgemma boxes to Vu+ or Mag box for IPTV or Formuler Z7+ etc

Back