iptv buffering issues

jay456

hi all

i have got iptv running on smart iptv app lg tv.

most of the time i get buffering and channels not even loading

i am on sky getting between 35/40 mbps dl

sky shield is turned of

i have even contacted supplier he is adoment fine his end.

any help or advice would be much appreciated

cheers

Could be your TV is struggling to process your IPTV. What processor is in the TV. There has been a few post complaining of LG TV’s.

Just a bit of advise....could be the TV but trust me every supplier thats having problems or is a re-seller will always be adamant it's not there end.if you have a good TV which sounds like it is....and your internet speed is that good then it can only be the supplier.i used to use sky myself and had no problems

thnx for replys,

my tv model number is lg49lf590v i have scoured the net and cant seem to find any info of what cpu is in the tv

regards

Tbh I am thinking that aswell

Is there any one on here that does it and could give me a trial just so I can test

Cheers

I use perfect player on my tv. My tv is android though. Works brilliant
If anyone is thinking of buying a smart tv, get an android one

I use perfect player on my tv. My tv is android though. Works brilliant
If anyone is thinking of buying a smart tv, get an android one
My tv is only a year old so won’t be changing for some time lol, I had a fire stick running perfect Player and it was better than the tv I must admit

Really isn't to much you can do apart from argue over it or find another supplier....they will do you a 24 hour trial

First, probably most possible is that your provider is struggling for bandwidth at peak times.
For the Smart IPTV app there is a setting that you can change to increase buffer size, something like from default 1000ms - change it to 3000ms for example. See if the extra buffer keeps the stream smooth.

Last edited:
Back