IPTV/DVB EPG Possibility?!

andir

Hi everyone,

I have a zGemma H2s with an IPTV line installed and my family find it cumbersome jumping between the standard bouquets and the IPTV ones. So, I was just wondering if it is possible to have my zGemma H2s have an EPG that is based on the 'Sly' channel numbering system that when i select.....say....channel 302 for Sly Prem +1 it uses the IPTV option but BBC1 (101) uses the DVB input from my dish. I guess you could call it a 'hybrid' like EPG, is this possible or is there some simpler king of workaround other are using/doing.

You can do it with AutoBouquetsMaker via CustomMix
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/417dbb52ffaa3c2a6abfb9b8addb27df0fa7ee66/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L264

Probably best using your area Sky UK HD to get around the transponder hacks and use deletes to remove any unwanted channels.

You can get epg for your IPTV side by using epgimporter. menu-plugins-greenbutton-extensions-epgimport.

You can get epg for your IPTV side by using epgimporter. menu-plugins-greenbutton-extensions-epgimport.
No need if using CustomMix to insert iptv into service numbers it will use whatever EPG you currently use ie crossepg or EPG Importer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No need if using CustomMix to insert iptv into service numbers it will use whatever EPG you currently use ie crossepg or EPG Importer

Even better, never really had a look at the plugin, i probably should lol

Even better, never really had a look at the plugin, i probably should lol
It's good but a bit of a faff as you need to add the .ts links to each insert, I've had to stop using it for now to sort out my sat and cable CustomMix files.

Back