iptv from h2s to h9s

gav1810

sorry if this being another post about moving from h2s to h9s using XtreamTV_0.0.6_mips32el . can it be done as i read on here it needs be an arm7 plugin, if i can find that plugin do i just copy n paste all contents inside the mipsel file to arm7 or is there more to it . dont really want get intouch with the provider as the price is way to high this yr and subs run out middle of next month. any info welcome..thx gav

xtreamtv is where you supplier should give you a link to download it to your box, then you give them the mac address on the screen when you start the plugin

I havnt done this from one model to another but I think you could make a 'settings backup' on the h2s, move/copy this settings backup to your h9s usb, then install Xtream, If the h9s detects the settings backup it should restore your Xtream details

Thankyou both I shall try do the back up method tomorrow. But if it's Mac locked to the old box I've got a feeling it will be locked into that. Thx gav

Totally different plugins so copying is a waste of time.
H2S is a mips box and H9S is an arm box.
You need the correct version from whichever supplier you choose otherwise it will not work.
I would suggest you go down the bouquet/script version as that does not tie you to a specific plugin.

Back