Iptv hd

milu316

Do any of the iptv providers have a selection of sky UK HD channels on them? So far I have tried Ruya but it sucks for hd, its also the only one I've tried so far.

Do any of the iptv providers have a selection of sky UK HD channels on them? So far I have tried Ruya but it sucks for hd, its also the only one I've tried so far.
I have iptv on a now TVs box with all the sky channels in HD and a lot more, including 3 o'clock kicks offs. There's also PLEX with the type of movie you get on kodi

Whats the name of the provider? Ruya sucked in my opinion. The channels i did want to watch wouldn't load and ones i settled on kept freezing.

I figured here was better as no one was browsing those forums.

Last edited:
Whats the name of the provider? Ruya sucked in my opinion. The channels i did want to want wouldn't load and ones i settled on kept freezing.

The good thing with these now tv boss is that they don't need a dish to work just Internet and can be used anywhere in the world, I take ours on holiday with us. Go on eBay and type in now box with iptv, look for a seller called DEADPOOLIPTV, bit dearer than others but great service

I have sky hd on my mag , where the movies are hd quality , sky sports Hd are standard Def at best , I watch the footy on astro supersport hd
And bein sports Hd , but the top one at the moment are the Vietnamese channels k1hd kpchd and kpm hd where they are quality hd channels .
And leave the rest standing , also they are English commentary.

Whats the name of the provider? Ruya sucked in my opinion. The channels i did want to want wouldn't load and ones i settled on kept freezing.

The good thing with these now tv boss is that they don't need a dish to work just Internet and can be used anywhere in the world, I take ours on holiday with us. Go on eBay and type in now box with iptv, look for a seller called DEADPOOLIPTV, bit dearer than others but great service

What I mean is Im after the normal channels in hd such as sky one, discovery and comedy central etc. I only need a iptv provider that does the normal as I run kodi on my pc and don't care about movies and sports.

Last edited:
Not going to happen, would take too much bandwidth no iptv gives hd on a par with broadcast standards unless they are using the tv companies own streams and as sky go is not in hd you won't get any better than that, get a cable box or sign up with sky if you want hd I'm afraid.

Not going to happen, would take too much bandwidth no iptv gives hd on a par with broadcast standards unless they are using the tv companies own streams and as sky go is not in hd you won't get any better than that, get a cable box or sign up with sky if you want hd I'm afraid.

Dont see what the issue is. Alot of the US main channels are in hd on one of the iptv providers i trialed.

Yes but the networks provide hd streams and the providers use those sky don't stream their channels in hd they do a few for now tv in 720p but the rest for sky go are sd

I see. Can i pick up usa channels on a disH pointed at uk sky. Or would i need another dish ie a motorised one?

I have iptv on a now TVs box with all the sky channels in HD and a lot more, including 3 o'clock kicks offs. There's also PLEX with the type of movie you get on kodi

Same here and its really good.

Yesh been using these now tv box's for 2 and half years , never miss a game . Not a fan of vod movies as sports only for me but over 3000+ vod on mine , maybe more now as never look

I see. Can i pick up usa channels on a disH pointed at uk sky. Or would i need another dish ie a motorised one?
You can't get usa satellite in the UK due to the curvature of the earth no matter how big your dish is

Someone mentioned e-bay if you type nowtv IPTV a plethora of boxes comes up.

I got an Amazon Fire TV box and side loaded Kodi, on which is great for movies and TV shows but I found to be dire for live tv. I'm under the impression that you can pay to access servers with better streams but I'm not sure where.

Back