IPTV help (Samsung Smart IPTV app)

aj3177

Hi,

Wondered if any of the experts can help me with the Samsung Smart IPTV app. If I change the internet provider, would my TV MAC also change?
I am new to this and am thinking of signing up to Smart IPTV app but wondering if I pay now, would I need to make changes and pay again to sign up with new MAC (if that is the case) when my internet provider changes (expected within a month).

Many thanks,

there is a new samsung app now called ss iptv. its free and you can store your m3u lists on any external source you like (just upload to a free file server or free web hoster), also one of my samsung tvs let me also save it on a usb and use that.

I should write a guide for setting it up really, its really cool.

I just used openwebif to create my indiviudal bouquets, i.e sports, documentaries, then just set up ss iptv to reference them.

This is great. Although I am a total newbie but will try it with your very helpful guide. Many thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

Many thanks. Very helpful

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 PM ----------

Is it possible to get EPG like sly uk? or do IPTV providers provide the sub with EPG?

Some iptv apps provide an epg, the SS IPTV one I am showing you how to use is just a no frills, easy to set up, free one.

i.e my satbox is actually set up in my bedroom only. Now and again I want to watch the football on another tv.. I check my satbox epg for listings then just go view it on the other.

Back