iptv help

Steven339

Hi guys

I am wondering if anybody would be able to shed some light on some problems ive been having.

I am running smart IPTV and smartSTB on my LG TV via my asus router.

I have a test line provided today by a member who has kindly been helping me out.

On both TV's the applications load with the playlists etc however when it comes to selecting the channel it just says connecting and the channels doesn't load.

The TV downstairs is on a separate subscription which doesn't work either? I am wondering if it could be something to do with my router?

Im stuck

thanks

Hi guys

I am wondering if anybody would be able to shed some light on some problems ive been having.

I am running smart IPTV and smartSTB on my LG TV via my asus router.

I have a test line provided today by a member who has kindly been helping me out.

On both TV's the applications load with the playlists etc however when it comes to selecting the channel it just says connecting and the channels doesn't load.

The TV downstairs is on a separate subscription which doesn't work either? I am wondering if it could be something to do with my router?

Im stuck

thanks
this has now been resolved. Thanks to a member on here you know who you are so thank you very much for the support you have provided

Try the following. Make sure your supplier has activated your test.
1. Restart your router
2. Make sure family security settings are switched off.
3. Are you using a wired connection
4. Are your download speeds fast enough

Back