IPTV IMDB INFO & COVERS

digpub

Hi, I have a VU+ Uno4k using Open ATV, Wooshbuild Infinity with the management of IPTV bouquets managed by Xtream Editor. All works very well until you get to the movies (VOD) you get a list of titles but no covers or information. Has anyone managed to solve this?

Regards

If you have an m3u file you can use a modded xc plugin for VOD. That will allow you to see all the thumbnails / info etc.

I'm on my phone ATM so can't help much. But search around. There's definitely a good guide on YouTube by a member here

This is connected to your Supplier and Not updating Server with the new Layout / Setup changes from Extreme.
Not much you can do here, this is purely connected to your Suppliers Server and they can only do this there end.
Google the issue and look up the extreme Forum, you will get lost with the amount of complaints from Suppliers on Extreme along with Bugs etc..
There is a Way to do it and get it working, as server i am on is setup correct, just takes time and man power on there part to do it correctly..

Cheers

Thanks' for your reply.
The current version of Xtream Editor allocates the imdb number and cover image but it does not display any of this information. Do you think this may be a skyQ skin question, Open ATV or Whooshbuild.
I have download an XC-modified plugin which works, however you have to run the plugin every time you want to display the VOD info.
Cheers

No its not a skin issue
The imdb is not supported on enigma2 boxes for now it's really only for android apps or mag boxes

Back