IPTV INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS EPG ISSUE

Hi guys. I have a Zgemma H.2S with an IPTV sub. My supplier provided a script which automatically made bouquets. When my box performs its daily update, the EPG for all the Sly channels in their bouquets work fine and show an EPG for the next 7 days. No problems there. However, the U.S., Canadian and Arabic bouquets do not show 7 days EPG in advance. I use the EPG importer daily to import the sources which accompanied the script and I am receiving on average 120,000 events. If I am lucky I may get 5 days of EPG in advance. However, as every day goes by, and with every EPG update, the Sly bouquets update but not the international bouquets.

I emailed my provider and he told me that my EPG for all bouquets should be 7 days and that I must have my CRON settings wrong. I have added a CRON timer but this makes no difference.

I created some new bouquets through echanneliser using the same channels and was wondering if this was causing a conflict with the script and consequently the EPG update.

I have even resorted to re-flashing my box (I am on Woosh v6) and 'putty' the script over again. If I am lucky, those international bouquets may allow me an extra day of new EPG listings which I have not seen before but then as the days pass, and despite the daily updates, no new listings appear.

I have tried the ABM scan and cross-epg but still no new listings appear (except for the Sly channels which are all continuously up-to-date).

Does anyone know if this sounds like a provider problem rather than something I am doing wrong? I have begun to wonder if the provider is not keeping up with the EPG side of things, or does that sound silly? I imagine he is using Xtream editor but I know nothing about that. Having said that, would Xtream editor simply ensure that with a workable script, it should automatically create new listings on a daily basis during the EPG Importer update?

Ideally, I don't want to have to keep re-flashing my box to obtain an advanced EPG (for those international channels) just for a couple of days before the problem reoccurs. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the international epg sources used by suppliers only go up to 5 days so you will never get a full 7 days on everything

Last edited:
Thanks for that my friend. Hopefully, I am worrying for nothing and that as soon as it reaches the final day of my current listings, an updated import will then provide me the next five.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Most providers do a webgrab every day or 2 so you could end up with 4 days today then 5 days tomorrow. Out of interest how many IPTV bouquets does your providers script install and do you have their full package?

Approximately 22 bouquets within the script install. And yes, the full package. Thankfully, my provider has sent me a message and will hopefully look at the problem this evening.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back