Iptv on a Samsung TV vs iptv on a box

Drfunk

Hello new to iptv I have iptv on my Samsung TV but looking into getting a box but don't no if iptv is any better on a box not that fussed about epeg just want iptv to run as good as I can get it

I use a mag 256 and Nvidia Shield tv box my recommendation would be go with the mag just for the user friendly experience and ease of use I tried a couple of android apps on my shield including 1 made by my supplier and the mag wins hands down for user friendly experience especially if you have catch up as part of your subscription

yes you can use that app and many other free ones or like the provider I use they have their own free app if you have paid for the smart iptv app on your tv you will have to pay again to use on shield tv as the mac address will be different

I
yes you can use that app and many other free ones or like the provider I use they have their own free app if you have paid for the smart iptv app on your tv you will have to pay again to use on shield tv as the mac address will be different
is it any better then the tv app

Back