1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iptv on firestick

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by dillyp70, Jan 30, 2017.

1. dillyp70

dillyp70 PETER DILWORTH

{Roofer
    merseyside
    Anybody using there firestick for iptv I have found a app on the stick called smart iptv I have been testing for a few days with no issues.
    The app has picons and epg and even populates USA and BEIN sports epg.
    Transferring your m3u file is simple via the apps website.
    You get 7 days trial then there's a small charge credit were credits due I will buy anybody a few pints if I use there work.

download (1).jpg
    postadsuk.com-quality-affordable-iptv-for-smart-tvs-amazon-fire-sticks-android-boxes-mag-etc-bri.jpg
    A1wjUQAGn0L.jpg
    download.jpg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. londonfox

londonfox TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Nice one dellyp70

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    Dazzler49 and krisstewart like this.
  3. dillyp70

dillyp70 PETER DILWORTH

{Roofer
    merseyside
    Pretty easy with that app mate.
    Recently purchased a mag box and its a million times better than the firestick in my opinion mate.
    You can run iptv on anything with a browser
    I run on my phone for when in work and it perfect on that also.

I use iptv more than sky or cable mate as you say it's a better selection of channels just requires more Internet speeds and stability.

superwhites likes this.
  4. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

I have been using this app for a while on the firestick i can confirm it is excellent. The trick is pay for a good server and your net speeds must be up to the job. It also has a excellent EPG. I think the app costs around £3.50 if i remember correctly.

ASBO likes this.
  5. zisaai

zisaai Registered

It is the same app that is available on Samsung and LG TVs and widely used by IPTV services. After a 7 day trial it is 5.49 euros to activate it.

6. dillyp70

dillyp70 PETER DILWORTH

{Roofer
    merseyside
    I have activated also don't buying someone a pint when they put hard work in.
    Don't use the firestick much now since getting the mag but handy to have as a backup.

7. maddad

maddad Registered

This app is very good. What i like is when you have edited your .txt file to include there epg data you can use it on multi devices. Like your tv, fire stick and they also have a mag portal. Obviously activating each device.

8. londonfox

londonfox TK Veteran Forum Supporter

thanks for the info

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  9. kpatrickm

kpatrickm Registered

Thread revival. Just installed Smart IPTV on my Firestick. How do you order the channels and bouquets ( if possible) using the Firesticks remote? Thanks

10. maddad

maddad Registered

you cant if you used the providers m3u link. The only way is to download the m3u file, convert it to the .txt file via smart iptv site. You then edit the .txt file to change the order of your channels

Idledawn likes this.
  11. Paulwex

Paulwex Registered

Anyone know if this app has subtitles on the firestick?

12. Idledawn

Idledawn Registered

When loading the sipv app to firestick. & receiving a channel list , Can the stick be used if you take it to another house ?
    Ie : i understand i may have to re-set wifi
    Regards

13. maddad

maddad Registered

yes

Idledawn likes this.
  14. Simba9

Simba9 Registered

Been using this app for a few days and working fine.Then today no volume.Any advice?

15. Idledawn

Idledawn Registered

Hi
    Try reload the app/ or delete & install, u wont lose if purchased
    Ive just had to reinstall app to get url to recognise
    Hope it works

16. Veade

Veade Registered

Male
    {Non Emergancy Ambulance Driver
    What
    are the main differences between the both as I'm doing a trial on a stick but considering buying a mag box if it has better options thanks for any input

17. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

That smart iptv as always been on firestick I find apk stb emulator a good one to use but there is quite a few you can have on firestick I tried that smart iptv with a test line and didn't like it but everyone is different

18. Veade

Veade Registered

Male
    {Non Emergancy Ambulance Driver
    I'll have to do some serious learning to use that lol

19. mollie38

mollie38 Registered

Hi I downloaded the iptv app on firestick last week, and have been looking on utube to see how to get the paid subscription on to the firestick but looked at that many videos in the end I just give up, could someone please try and explain to me how it is done, husband hasn't got a clue how any of it works so I try and do it myself.

Many thanks
    Mollie

bazcfc1 likes this.
  20. ianw314

ianw314 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {Finance
    Singapore
    Mollie, if you intend to buy IPTV subs from here just make sure you ask the provider that you require some advice / assistance on how to setup IPTV on firestick if they are any good I'm sure they will help you.