Iptv on firestick

it's free for first seven days, then stops working until you've paid your 5.5 Euro :(y):
Since using this app for a week, I get the following same result
k0IHMlg.jpg

Like pabloescaban said,the app is free for 7 days then you have to buy it. Go on siptv.eu and then click on activation (at the top of the page) put your MAC address in and pay then go back on app and reload and you should be back up and running (as long as your Iptv sub is still active)

Like pabloescaban said,the app is free for 7 days then you have to buy it. Go on siptv.eu and then click on activation (at the top of the page) put your MAC address in and pay then go back on app and reload and you should be back up and running (as long as your Iptv sub is still active)
Since using this app for a week, I get the following same result.. I think you need to do a bit more home work as you wouldn't of posted like you have.. i e why pay for app when you've found it & downloaded it etc + read infor on siptv site about m3u etc & see if your doing it right?
k0IHMlg.jpg

Anybody using there firestick for iptv I have found a app on the stick called smart iptv I have been testing for a few days with no issues.
The app has picons and epg and even populates USA and BEIN sports epg.
Transferring your m3u file is simple via the apps website.
You get 7 days trial then there's a small charge credit were credits due I will buy anybody a few pints if I use there work.

View attachment 21503
View attachment 21504
View attachment 21505
View attachment 21506

Does IPTV firestick have English subtitles for all channels?

I can’t find the smart iptv app on firestick, is this available in uk?

I used to have dreambox with plex, fantastic set up. Then dreambox died and I lost everything.

I have the plex app, subscription also, but there is no channels or catalogue. Do I have to download programmes and add it to server in order to view anything? Or is there a way of having a plex subscription that includes all live tv and back catalogue..?

Does any know about tv box channels includes entertainment, movies, sports and live channels? I need to tv box with English subtitles. Let me know as soon as possible please.

I can’t find the smart iptv app on firestick, is this available in uk?

I used to have dreambox with plex, fantastic set up. Then dreambox died and I lost everything.

I have the plex app, subscription also, but there is no channels or catalogue. Do I have to download programmes and add it to server in order to view anything? Or is there a way of having a plex subscription that includes all live tv and back catalogue..?
This is the only site to obtain it from https://www.siptv.eu/howto/android/ all the info you need

Go on siptv see if you can download the IPK install adb link and send the IPK over to the firestick

Use PC to visit https://www.siptv.eu/howto/android/ all info on there,unable to download direct onto Firestick but links to downloader and direct download using other methods,sorry for double post but unable to delete first one lol

Far as I'm aware Amazon do not support (The smart Iptv App) anymore anybody buying
New Firestick Tv etc will not find it anymore on their main search App or page?
As they have Removed it.
Their is a few ways you can still download it, look on YouTube etc.

Far as I'm aware Amazon do not support (The smart Iptv App) anymore anybody buying
New Firestick Tv etc will not find it anymore on their main search App or page?
As they have Removed it.
Their is a few ways you can still download it, look on YouTube etc.
Not quite sure why you replied to my post by saying exactly what I implied in my post,but if you click on the link I suggested it sent you their own link to google play(not listed in google play)but the link will allow you to down load from their site...

Not quite sure why you replied to my post by saying exactly what I implied in my post,but if you click on the link I suggested it sent you their own link to google play(not listed in google play)but the link will allow you to down load from their site...
No Problem
Thanks

I have had IPTV but my subscription has expired, does any know how I can get my mac code with using my amazon firestick? been told to launch the app and go to setting but I cannot seem to locate this. thanks

Back