iptv on h2s wooshbuild

ice203

hi, im trying to figure out how to get iptv into wooshbuild. ive dont it on ipab, very easy. i can do m3u or mac access on other devices just cant figure out woosh, i tried via xtreamtv but no luck

Xtream plugins are normally tied to a server/provider unless you download the generic version via IPK.
To use the m3u then just copy the file on to the hdd usb and go into iptv/media and find the m3u file in there and play it.

I have woosh build on zgemmah2s I put xtream app for iptv on MAC address won't validate does anyone no if there is a way to change the mac address

It won't validate if you are not subscriber to a service provider for the iptv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your provider may use a different version to the plugin version your best asking your provider for the link to add

He has tried all that but still won't work in have factory reset the box put different images on it but still won't work he has tried everything on his end as well he told to see if I can get my mac address changed to see if that works

Did you use the xtream app they sent you, I found installing your own doesn't work, I think the they create the app from their end, which version of the app are you running? Mips or mipsel I think?

Where are you trying to access the xtremetv if he's added it for you it should be by press menu and its the 2nd tab down

He installed it from there? Just that I tried the mispel ipk and couldn't get it to work but I was sent the mips ipk and that worked for me,

He installed it from there? Just that I tried the mispel ipk and couldn't get it to work but I was sent the mips ipk and that worked for me,

Might be worrying else were pal

Newbie here, can anyone help me out please. I have the xstream IPTV running on atv whooshbuild, (hope I put that correctly), when I select a channel it plays for 12-15 minutes then I get a message on screen asking "play next video? yes or no". whatever I select stops the player and I have to go back into the menu and select the channel again which is pretty damn annoying. Is it something in the timer settings I can deal with or have I been sold a pup? I have only had this a week or so and the seller I had it from seems to have done one since all the Sly channels went, not answering my e mails at all.
Its really p*****g me off because the quality is top drawer!

Back