iptv on lg smart tv

You need to download a app called Smart iptv if you google it you may find the site but you have to register your mac address of tv first on the website I think. Here is link someone else had posted it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.siptv.video&hl=en_GB
what do I need and is there a trial a can trial first as really intrested in this ???
The smart iptv app is on the LG tv apps download page then you need to get a 24 hrs trial and ensure its for smart tv
You load your line details on the smart tv Web site and your TV mac address which is shown in the LG tv network menu.
Sounds complicated but it really isn't

Also make sure you run the smart iptv app once on your tv and see the demo channels just to register your mac on their servers.

Do I need to pay for the smart tv app? These all seems very complicating! I have managed to download the app on my samsung tv. Free demo channels working. Applied for a trial line in the other thread. Do I need to do anything else?

Do I need to pay for the smart tv app? These all seems very complicating! I have managed to download the app on my samsung tv. Free demo channels working. Applied for a trial line in the other thread. Do I need to do anything else?

Hi. Can you inbox me please

when you get the m3u link you then use their site to update it along with your tv mac. Then start the app on your TV should work

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm also stuck with this. I have downloaded the app and tested the demo channels work fine. Then went to my.siptv.eu but it says I need to upload a playlist :/ any idea where I can get this from?

Yes ..free ones from these forums..but you won`t find any consistancy.
Freezing,non working channels,only work for short periods..many probs with free m3u`s.
You will end up paying for a sub..don`t buy from ebay..request on here
and someone may pm you.

and what about the plex apps on the lg smart tv's? do these work as good as smart iptv app? plex app is free

From my experience..Plex is good..but much more usuable on a PC because of the processing power.
You`ll have problems trying to intall IPTV on a smart tv using Plex.large m3u`s are also a prob with Plex.
Sharing your media is usually OK and easy to setup.Plex 2 i believe is almost complete.

Yes ..free ones from these forums..but you won`t find any consistancy.
Freezing,non working channels,only work for short periods..many probs with free m3u`s.
You will end up paying for a sub..don`t buy from ebay..request on here
and someone may pm you.
why not buy from ebay? I have requested a 24hr trial from an ebay seller and its working ok. either £10 a month or £60 for a year on my Samsung tv

Everyone takes there chances..i prefare to get mine from a smaller community with proven sellers.
how do you know the guys on here don't re sell on ebay? or they don't just source it through ebay and add on a premium?

that aside can anyone recommend a reliable IPTV source to run on my Samsung smart TV?

Back