Iptv on zgemma h2s help

I have only downloaded the iptv.player plugin
had a look around it and then thought better to ask
what is Ruya by the way Garyth ?

Does your iptv sub website have a .m3u download? Or a xbmc plugin? Either way,

.m3u - download tsmedia go to iptv section then user m3u plugin it will tell you where to put the .m3u file via ftp.

Plugin - download it and ftp it into usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/tsmedia/iptv
^ I think
Open the plugin then log in.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, I'm trying to set up my h.2s zgemma up with iptv which I subscribe to?
I normally use it on kodi with a repo and install from there and can't find a link to setup iptv with my subscription on my zgemma???
Heeeelp!

da721e9870f4f511c03fd0e5a5d454b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Iptv is crap on the h2s box,the proocessor is just 2 slow,The only enigma boxes that will run it is the top end ones like Xtend 8000/8500 or the Vu boxes

I am struggling to get iptv working get this error anybody have any idea

Nothing to do with IPTV, a reboot will usually sort Movie Organiser out. It's a plugin to sort your recordings into folders.

This is how I have loaded my IPTV which has been sent to me as an M3u file.

I needed to download a software called from here

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Once downloaded i transferred teh IPK file to Temp folder via FTP (using Filezilla) to ,y Zgemma H2H Box.

after transferring it,make sure you restart your box. Once done it will be in Pluggins on box.

I then FTP my M3U file to Temp ( again using filezilla).Restart box again.

After restarting box go to Pluggins and in there you will see above app.

Select path= Temp
Select m3u file ( your m3u file should appear here)
Select type= Gstreamer
Forget password

Press OK button on box remote

Should load file. Restart box

Go to bouquets and in there you will see a bouquet for your IPTV. Press OK and in tehre should be all your IPTv channels.

If not you may hav eto reload M3u file in temp serveral timesto convert them

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ----------

You need file at bottom called 2boom

If you see iptv running on the Xtrend et 8500 and the h2s side by side you would see what i mean,The picture quality on the zgemma is so poor,At the end of the day you get what you pay for and zgemma are a budget box really,They are fine for the money i suppose

If you see iptv running on the Xtrend et 8500 and the h2s side by side you would see what i mean,The picture quality on the zgemma is so poor,At the end of the day you get what you pay for and zgemma are a budget box really,They are fine for the money i suppose

I agree very often you get what you pay for and I can only go by what mine has done for me? My old Sky Box gave me a rubbish HD were the Zgemma is a very noticable better picture. But as you put it, it might well be a better box, but pound for pound I have 3 rooms set up for near on the same as one of the Xtends.

Back