iptv on zgemma h2s

Hi Gents
Just noticed the thread. I was in the same situation with zgemma. Tried out the plugins for iotv but they are not great. Found a great supplier through a member here. You just putty a script to zgemma and it sets it all up. Just added the iptv bouquets to my existing set up. Cant recommend it enough. No trouble at all with it and im into my second month. If you want any details ill point you in the right direction
Hi mate can you send me info on your supplier as I'd like it on my zgemma, thanks

Hi Gents
Just noticed the thread. I was in the same situation with zgemma. Tried out the plugins for iotv but they are not great. Found a great supplier through a member here. You just putty a script to zgemma and it sets it all up. Just added the iptv bouquets to my existing set up. Cant recommend it enough. No trouble at all with it and im into my second month. If you want any details ill point you in the right direction
Hi Aiden could you send my details of your IPTV provider please, many thanks :-)

My first iptv sub on my zgemma h2s which i added with putty worked ok, it had a iptv bouquet in epg but the channels were on one huge list.
So i tried another supplier, added with putty again but this time not shown in bouquet need to go to menu and choose xtream tv, brings up a organised list for channels but nothing in epg, so i cannot record anything.
I have downloaded epg importer it did nothing, cannot use chanelizer since iptv not shown in epg.
Help

My first iptv sub on my zgemma h2s which i added with putty worked ok, it had a iptv bouquet in epg but the channels were on one huge list.
So i tried another supplier, added with putty again but this time not shown in bouquet need to go to menu and choose xtream tv, brings up a organised list for channels but nothing in epg, so i cannot record anything.
I have downloaded epg importer it did nothing, cannot use chanelizer since iptv not shown in epg.
Help

Lots of sellers of iptv on F/B if want it loaded into the epg then need a seller does wget-o file format which load onto the box via putty ,this downloads iptv an depending on seller should be put into bouquets i.e iptv sports,iptv movies etc,and need epg importer plugin to populate the epg with iptv bouquets,another way is via xc plugin but no epg ,also run on Samsung smart tv`s via smart iptv app an Lg an few other makes,and android box`s etc.Takes 2 min set up on tv ,bit longer on a box but not to difficult to set up yourself

Help
With Echannelizer, you need to import the m3u file and then create the bouquets yourself. Drag and drop the various channels into the correct bouquets. You'll need to edit each channel too so that it matches the corresponding EPG entry, otherwise it won't populate. Save your bouquets as a .ecz file, then read the box and delete all bouquets. Then open your bouquets file again and write it to the box. Then run a ABM scan, which will put your satellite bouquets back onto the EPG.

This should work fine.......until your provider changes the channel ID numbers. You'll have to update it and write to box again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Im using Xtream TV on Zgemma h2s looking for iptv bouquets to load as hate going through xtream plugin to watch but unable to record. Any ideas?

Hi Gents

Any chance you could pm me about this man?

Hi Gents

Can u point me in right direction please

Back