IPTV only populating 24hrs in epg

Philtinks

Any suggestions as to why epg only populates 24hrs on IPTV bouquets? Have I changes a setting wrongly? Is it a problem with the line supplied with the H5 2TC?

Thanks Phil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what sources are you using mate.

also there shouls be a setting to load x number of days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When you first open epg importer shoyld be option at bottom to load 7 days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some iptv lines only support 24hrs EPG. The only way to get more days is to use e-channelizer to assign dvb references to your iptv streams. This takes quite a while as you have to do one at a time. This will give you the full 7 days EPG. Obviously this only works if you have a dish connected as it needs the live sat feed for the references to work.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Some iptv lines only support 24hrs EPG. The only way to get more days is to use e-channelizer to assign dvb references to your iptv streams. This takes quite a while as you have to do one at a time. This will give you the full 7 days EPG. Obviously this only works if you have a dish connected as it needs the live sat feed for the references to work.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Is using e-channizer the only way? If so do you know of a guide to do this? My iptvepg is also only 24 hours which is a bit of a pain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Did you find the answer to this mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of IPTV providers are only giving 24 hour EPGs. I don't know why but they are. My providers has 7 days originally and then dropped to just 24 hours. There is nothing you can do via settings as it isn't the box or image with a problem. There isn't actually a problem at all as the EPG they provide only covers 24 hours as that is how it is setup.

As @bannosantoro said, you could assign them yourself which does take a good while but is possible with tutorials available all over the place. @tommycahir has done a lot of work with EPGs and IPTV with great results used by most people. Search for him on here.

Depending on how you are importing EPG ie via suls plugin I can on some tell it how many days EPG to import vie the XMLTV link

Code:
http://server:port/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&next_days=7
Althogh its actually about 5 or 6 days, If I dont use &next_days=7 it only provides 1 days EPG

My IPTV provider has told me repeatedly that it must be a problem with my Zgemma box and his/hers is working perfect. I'm now beginning to think he/she is coming it.

dsayers2014, I am importing the EPG via EPG-Importer. Am i able to use the same setup you have? Sorry for what must seem a silly question but I’m fairly new at all this.

P.S. I don’t know where yous 2 find the time to answer all these trivial questions. It is very much appreciated though I must say. Thanks.

as long as you set the epg to load 7 days all should load up, if it only populates 24 hours then it is something supplier end i think, have you tried on a diff app/device? like ran it on perfect player see if it populates more then 24 hours? that way u can see if it is your end or supplier end.

I get a similar problem with IPTV on my Vu box. The EPG can be patchy, whereas on MAC based Android boxes it's better. I've been trying to get to the bottom of it with my supplier but, no luck so far. :xd: :dying: :dead:

Back