IPTV Openbox VX Android

Any news on how the testing went?

I'm looking at getting the VX2 with 2gb ram so would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks.

I might be able to help u by answering this. .. i buy direct from Ally/Eopenbox anyway.. they are a reliable box and good features especially for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add, received mine yesterday and very pleased with it. Up to now runs my sub through StbEmu perfectly fine so all good.

just to let you know
Ally/Eopenbox is out of stock of VX

VX2 still instock

he is getting more VX around 17/18 March hopefully (as long as not held shipment)

Does anyone know how to replace the tiles with other ones on the main screen?
I uninstalled the tv center and just ended up with a blank blue box. Can't delete it and couldn't add any different app's in the area on screen were it is.

Can add apps at the bottom of the screen but not sure how to replace the existing tiles above.
Is it possible???

good question. have had someone ask me also.

will try and contact Ally and find out for you and for me!

Just to let you know, as of sending this, openbox Vx back in stock
£26.99 which isn't a bad price as it includes already loaded STB EMULATOR PRO, which would normally cost £4.95 from playstore. Recieved mine this morning.
Hi mate.

Im thinking if getting this box how do you rate it? Thanks

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

received 2 to test.

nice little unit, responsive, slim and modern looking.

stbemu works fine even on fhd channels.

the only tweaks i made in stbemu are below, other than that its performed faultlessly :grin:

UNDER COMMON SETTINGS, SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT NETWORK SETTINGS , UNCHECK THE BOX FOR ENABLED NETWORK CACHE

SET EXOPLAYER AS DEFAULT PLAYER AS I SEEMED TO WORK BEST FOR ME.

IN SETTINGS ON THE MAIN MAG SCREEN , UNDER ADVANCED SETTINGS, SET THE BUFFER TO 15 AND SAVE.

Hi mate

Im.thinking of getting this box..how do you still rate it? Thanks

Hi mate

Im.thinking of getting this box..how do you still rate it? Thanks

I know this isnt directed to me..but I will give my thoughts too..

awesome box.. good features and cheaper than the mag clones you see on ebay etc. plus u can add a vpn too.

I know this isnt directed to me..but I will give my thoughts too..

awesome box.. good features and cheaper than the mag clones you see on ebay etc. plus u can add a vpn too.
Thank you mate..i was going to get the nvidia shield or mag but someone suggested this box

Back