IPTV Openbox VX Android

3rd party as in apk files from websites rather than the playstore do work. Mine came with a google chrome browser so obtained whatever I needed via there.

they are very laggy the best box at the moment is the tx3 mini 2gb 16gb works as well as the mag box with stbemu app

yes they are the same inside i have been trying the 1gb 8gb model it is a wee bit slower but does exactly the same job

vx2 have double the ram and work perfectly
the stock app of stb emu pro has a bud where you cannot get into the localisation settings so you have to delete it , but the pro version from the google play store and reinstall it, reason is because the epg is always an out out and this has been confirmed by the supplier.
an even better option is to use a custom android app on a gx2 along with a plex sub and you’ll be laughing for 32.99 delivered

Is there any News if there is a way to replace Tiles on Homescreen pls ?
I uninstalled STB EMU and I wanted to replace that Empty Tile with another App.
Thx

PS. Openbox VX2

Is there any News if there is a way to replace Tiles on Homescreen pls ?
I uninstalled STB EMU and I wanted to replace that Empty Tile with another App.
Thx

PS. Openbox VX2
The openbox vx2 comes pre installed with stbemu on tile and I can’t find a way of replacing it ether

The openbox vx2 comes pre installed with stbemu on tile and I can’t find a way of replacing it ether
Yes I know they come pre installed with STB EMU. But that can't be updated.
Hence I uninstalled it. Now have an empty Tile. I was hoping to replace with my Own Version apk. I have mine installed but only on Apps bar at bottom of screen

received 2 to test.

nice little unit, responsive, slim and modern looking.

stbemu works fine even on fhd channels.

the only tweaks i made in stbemu are below, other than that its performed faultlessly :grin:

UNDER COMMON SETTINGS, SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT NETWORK SETTINGS , UNCHECK THE BOX FOR ENABLED NETWORK CACHE

SET EXOPLAYER AS DEFAULT PLAYER AS I SEEMED TO WORK BEST FOR ME.

IN SETTINGS ON THE MAIN MAG SCREEN , UNDER ADVANCED SETTINGS, SET THE BUFFER TO 15 AND SAVE.

hi thanks for the above but I see you said "IN SETTINGS ON THE MAIN MAG SCREEN , UNDER ADVANCED SETTINGS, SET THE BUFFER TO 15 AND SAVE."
I do not see this at all, I am currently testing a new box "OPENBOX VX PRO Android 9.0 TV Box | 2GB RAM 16GB Memory" which I am finding it quite painful to use let alone do the last bit of the above you mentioned, some other problems with this box.
when you change channel you must always adjust volume, and when on vod or tv series on demand many times you get a slight disconnect i.e (Server unavailable) then you must reload the whole video or tv series and then forward it back to the last bit you was watching anyone else getting this problem with this box.

Back