Iptv picture quality

Hi have tried a few iptv subs now, all of them seem to struggle with sports there seems to be a blur/ghosting when watching them no matter the screen size though it does become more apparent on larger screens is there anyway to stop this? My tv and laptop screens both cope well with hd and 4k from all other sources except iptv thanks

Streams are compressed
What is the quality of the streams you are watching?

Your TV has to downscale and some TV's are better than others in doing this

Last edited:
it wont be as smooth as normal tv
My 5 year old 1080 samsung seems to down scale 720 iptv better than my Dads new 4k

Last edited:
Try setting the output of your box or your tv settings to 50hz rather than 60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances are it will be the tv settings then I think... also check to see if you have done form of motion acceleration or something similar on the tv. If you do, turn that off too.

Yeah turned my motion smooth setting off it actually was better with it on high , but have kept it off. It looks like the way bt sport app looked when it first appeared years back bit jerky not smooth at all

I use a fire tv with my iptv sub and once I turned that to 50hz it was near perfect. I was getting fed up of seeing 2 footballs at once! Lol

If it's still not any better mate, may be the quality of your iptv streams. Maybe they are not actually HD?

Back