1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Iptv plugin not working?

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Baz_doc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Baz_doc

Baz_doc Registered

Just wondered is anyone else's iptv plugin down? I would use watchseries etc a lot and past couple of days all of them won't work.

Anyone else know how to fix this?

2. andymartinn

andymartinn Registered

Have you updated to latest version ?

3. Baz_doc

Baz_doc Registered

Yeah I did that's when it stopped working lol I'm running IPTV player 141.00.10.00

4. andymartinn

andymartinn Registered

I have just tried mine on watch series and mine isnt working either, must be a problem somewhere along the line.

5. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    Downgrade to a previous version and test again. It could be the Watch Series servers though.

6. Baz_doc

Baz_doc Registered

Thanks wooshman. I downgraded but all plugins still say no items to display :(

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  7. allen6767

allen6767 Registered

When I download the latest iptv player and then I go to reboot my box it freezes sometimes on 56 and sometimes on 99 and then I have to turn my box on and off with the white button at the back, it then works fine. Any ideas why this happens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk