Iptv questions relating solely to wooshbuild v4.00 beta

Thanks for the fast response I have and use IPTV player and yeah I know most of the add Ons are rubbing was just wondering if there's any way I could add this IPTV list updater to filter out some of the foreign and non working ones.

Thanks Willo wasn't too sure if that was the case or not. I was using wooshbuild for a while but made my own build a few months back (with help from a few guys on here) and it's running well for me just always on the lookout for improvements

Just updated to latest IPTV player 131.00.05.00 and made some changes
Solarmovies has now been removed so doesn't look like it will be back anytime soon.
Movies HD has been added along with 9cartoon.me.
Todays update has also added 123movies.to which looks decent but i will test during today and add it to the wooshbuild updater file tomorrow if it all works well.

Hi Benijofar,

I subscribe to Sportsmania and also to another sports IPTV that uses a M3U l ink.

Is it possible to put on a player or whatever app/plugin (?) so that I can watch these through my Zgemma H2s.

At the moment I watch them through Kodi or their own specific app on my tablet etc.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

If you have them on your usb hdd then watch them through media icon on the iptv plugin.
That's how i watch m3u files.

If you have them on your usb hdd then watch them through media icon on the iptv plugin.
That's how i watch m3u files.

Do you mean put the m3u link on to the initialised HDD at the back of the box.
if so, do I put the M3U in its own folder or straight onto HDD?

Do you have a guide or instructions?

Thanks

Just put it straight onto HDD and it should work through media player.
That's how i view them if not in a userbouquet form.

For anybody using the search facility on IPTV and suddenly finds the History full then you can adjust the following.
Menu/plugins/IPTV then configuration (3 cogs) and press ok.
Scroll to 4th page and top item is number of items in search history which is set at 50 default.
To clear history then reset to zero and green button save and exit right out of IPTV.
Go back in and check history which should be clear.
Repeat the process and reset the figure to 50 again and save.
History should be clear and allow searches to be saved again.

Probably not but I thought I would ask anyway.
Is there any way to turn off subtitles while watching movies on iptv player? Had a couple of movies with Chinese subs that take up half the screen!! I've seen a couple of settings but they make no difference.

Which iptv icon player are you using to view or some film names and i will have a play with some settings in the config files.

Sorry benijofar can't remember specifics, was just wondering if there was something that could be done my end if the problem happens again.

I will try to find some chinese subbed films in Iptv and have a look.
Config settings are a bit restricted and if the film was dubbed then probably unlikely to be able to remove it.
But i will see if i can find anything in the next day or so.

If it is movies that are still on the cinema then no the subtitles are hard coded on so its either wait until a different copy comes out or go to the cinema to see it.

IPTV player VUMOO has been offline for a week now and has just come back online if you update IPTV player to 131.01,01,00

is there any reason the plugins in iptv are sometimes all empty and then other times not? my box is working fine but every plugin on my sisters shows no links. i don't know if this has always been the case or if it's just happened.
if it's a short term problem, is there a user fix or do we have to wait for the server to sort it out
thanks

is there any reason the plugins in iptv are sometimes all empty and then other times not? my box is working fine but every plugin on my sisters shows no links. i don't know if this has always been the case or if it's just happened.
if it's a short term problem, is there a user fix or do we have to wait for the server to sort it out
thanks
I don't know if it will help but she could try the IPTV Icon list and updater plugin and update hosts and once thats done try the IPTV player again.

Get your sister to try 'watch Series' link, I rarely have issues with that.

I think it's a mixture of the iptvplayer server and being on the latest iptv player version I tried vumoo showing no lings updated iptvplayer and now there working. The only issue is I don't like updating iptvplayer because every so often there's bugs.

Don't confuse iptvplayer server to the WooshBuild server

Last edited:
I use wooshbuild, is it wooshes server that hosts the iptv plugins then?
I got her to update both in the plugins menu and the iptv menu but neither helped unfortunately. It's strange because mine was working at that same time. I doubt it's her isp because she's had everything working previously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back