Iptv questions relating solely to wooshbuild v4.00 beta

That is generally just a bad link in that section.
If you get that when in any link and then select the film/series you want to watch, it will normally offer up a selection of links.
Sometimes you need to try a couple to find one that connects and plays.

Hi Guys i am totaly new to all of this, can anyone help me? i am trying to download iptv player plugin but it does not appear when i go in to download plugins.
thanks so much

Hi Guys i am totaly new to all of this, can anyone help me? i am trying to download iptv player plugin but it does not appear when i go in to download plugins.
thanks so much

Think you will need to give more information , , firmware used , we are not mind readers

hi I am new to this so if I have done this wrong please forgive me, I have 2 boxes both using v4, my question is this, 1 of my boxes works fine, no problem at all, the other, the iptv plugins will not find anything, none of them, every time I search for anything (tv or film) it just comes up with nothing found, I have contacted the person I bought them from and have been told that the government have put a block on them, if this is the case why dose one of my boxes still work, and help with this would be great. thank you

hi guys anyone notice that a lot of the links are not working the last few days ? very few seem to be working no matter which one i use - even previously working stuff is gone :-(

hi guys anyone notice that a lot of the links are not working the last few days ? very few seem to be working no matter which one i use - even previously working stuff is gone :-(
Hi Mate,

It has happened with a few of the apps like 123 movies. ISP's seem to be blocking some of the links these days. I'm just running them by adding proxy's.

Hi Mate,

It has happened with a few of the apps like 123 movies. ISP's seem to be blocking some of the links these days. I'm just running them by adding proxy's.

All going soon:

https://torrentfreak.com/movie-company-lawyers-warn-pirate-sites-looming-blockades-170304/

"Finally, the documents list all of the sites, alternative domains and IP addresses requested to be blocked. The domains are as follows;

– KissCartoon (kisscartoon.se, .me and .com)
– WatchFree (watchfree.to)
– PrimeWire (primewire.ag and gxiso.com)
– Movie4k (movie4k.to)
– WatchSeries (watchseries.cr, watch-series-online.eu, watchserieshd.eu)
– Alluc (allue.ee, .com, .to, .org, and oneclickmoviez.com
– Phimmoi (phimmoi.net)
– 123movies (12movies.is and .to)
– Couchtuner (couch-tuner.ag, couchtuner.com and .ag)
– Fmovies (fmovies.se and .to)
– Xmovies8 (xmovies8.tv and .org)
– Putlocker (putlockers.vip, putlock.watch, putlocker.plus)
– EYNY (28.eyny.com)
– Megashare (megashare.at, .sc, .info)
– GenVideos (genvideos.org)
– Spacemov (spacemov.net and .com)
– Kinogo (kinogo.club and .co)
– Viooz (viooz.ac)
– HDMoviesWatch (hdmovieswatch.org and .net)
– Xemphimso (xemphimso.com)
– Shush (shush.se)
– ExtraTorrent (ExtraTorrent.cc, .com, Extra.to)
– EZTV (eztv.ag, .ch, istole.it, zoink.it, ezrss.it)
– RARBG (rarbg.to and .com)
– YTS (yts.ag)
– YIFY (yify-torrent.org)
– TorrentDownloads (torrentdownloads.me)
– BitSnoop (bitsnoop.com)
– Demonoid (demonoid.tv)
– LimeTorrents (limetorrents.cc and .com)
– TehParadox (tehparadox.com)
– TorrentProject (TorrentProject.se)
– Icefilms (Icefilms.info)
– PirateBay (piratebay.to)
– Putlocker (putlockers.ch, putlocker.is, putlocker.biz)
– Softarchive (sanet.cd, softarchive.la, softarchive.net)
– RLSBB (rlsbb.com)
– Putlocker (putlocker.run and .live)

Note: Some ‘brands’ appear multiple times but are referenced separately in the application"

I often use subtitles when watching movies and box sets through IPTV player, Is there any way I can do this after I have recorded the programme ?

I've tried to start movie, then download subtitles, stop viewing and then change over to record, but sub titles don't copy over. Any way to record program and subtitles?

This post only relates to questions relating to Wooshbuild V4.00 Beta and the IPTV/UPDATER List content.
Suggestions for adding deleting are welcome and the list will be updated every time there is a change to the content.
The updater plugin for this build contains information on all of the IPTV links included in Wooshbuild.
It gives information on various features and my opinion of how good or useful it is.
As links change then the updater information will change content to reflect this.
View attachment 18063
View attachment 18064
hi, i am using woosh 7 and when i use Yiffy on iptv player (latest) it is only showing previews and not the actual films, can you help?

hi, i am using woosh 7 and when i use Yiffy on iptv player (latest) it is only showing previews and not the actual films, can you help?

This has nothing to do with this thread, this thread is for V4 beta and is two years old, you should ask in the WB7 support thread

I have no problem with IPTV player because I use a VPN. That way providers don't know what you're doing or watching and won't slow your internet connection or block sites and feeds.
I have two Zgemma h2s and a h7s and all work perfectly even when watching live Sly feed providers.

Back