IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening - Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events). I am using Zgemma H.2S on Wooshbuild V6.
Goes without saying want this to best glitch/freeze free so want a service with excellent feedback.
24 hour test preferable prior to sign up. Please advise of prices.
Many Thanks

Hello, Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (movies/kids movies, box office events). I am using Zgemma H.2S on Wooshbuild V5.
glitch/freeze free so want a service with excellent feedback.
24 hour test preferable prior to sign up. Please advise of prices.
Thanks!!

Morning - Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, BO, 3pm football) I am have an Zgemma H.2S on Wooshbuild V6. Needs to be glitch/freeze free so want a service with excellent feedback.
24 hour test preferable.

Hello,

Looking for a iptv sub with all uk channels preferably with a m3u link for use on zgemma H2S

Many thanks.

I'm looking for IPTV to use on zgemma H2s. I would like someone with their own server and good support. If anyone can help. Too many fakers around . Test 1st.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi looking for a solid reliable IPTV.

Needs to have:
Fully functioning EPG and recording,
Full Sky UK channels HD if possible,
3pm kick offs,
Sports, PPV sports/Box office events,
US Channels if possible,

As stated - HD preferable,
VOD as well.

Using Zgemma H5 2S wooshbuild V6
Service MUST be reliable as it will be used by someone who is old with no technical knowledge so I'd like to not have constant phone calls for technical support :)
Please let me know the prices and I'd like a test and if it works great then i'll require at least two subs to start.

I've seen online that some providers provide you with the script command that installs the valid bouquets and epg all in one.

IPTV wanted.
Channels Required:
Asian Channels (Star Plus etc)
Sports Channels (Inc International)

Using KODI. 24hr trial.

Looking to buy 2 subs ASAP.

Hi I'm looking set up two boxes with iptv .
1 x vu+duo and
1 x zgemma h2s
Both enigma2.
Looking for a test please
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back