IPTV Smart LG TV

Gerfus

Hi

I am looking for some advice and guides for setting iptv up on a smart tv. I have requested a test line and have downloaded smart iptv to my tv. I would like to know how to get the playlists etc for the sly channels that have been lost.

Thanks

If you have a test line, your supplier wouldve given you a link to your m3u file. I have an LG smart TV also and I'm assuming you've downloaded the smart iptv app so if you go to www.siptv.eu and go to my list, select the one that says m3u and copy your link in there. You'll find the Mac address for your TV from the smart iptv app in the settings. Once you've done that, hit upload and then close the app and restart it on your TV and your channels should be there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It's the second one down. Add external playlist.
1f218a02ac9ae24d123d2db4b36d9904.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sorry to jump in , i also had the provider install iptv on my lg tv , i just gave him the mac, how will this affect me if i change provider, will a new provider overwrite the existing list or as it got to be removed by me, and then a file added, thanks .

Sorry to jump in , i also had the provider install iptv on my lg tv , i just gave him the mac, how will this affect me if i change provider, will a new provider overwrite the existing list or as it got to be removed by me, and then a file added, thanks .

they or either you can clear the playlist by going to sipt.eu/my list and entering mac code and clearing the playlist buddy

Back