Iptv smarters help

userlee5267

TK Veteran
hello

Got a new android box and all is working well now. My zgemma died after blowing up two hard drives and then failed to turn itself back on. Any way I have installed my providers own iptv smarters app and it works better than a zgemma hands down.

It ain’t glitched stopped or anything for days on end. The only problem I have is the epg writing is to small is there any way to make it bigger ?

hello

Got a new android box and all is working well now. My zgemma died after blowing up two hard drives and then failed to turn itself back on. Any way I have installed my providers own iptv smarters app and it works better than a zgemma hands down.

It ain’t glitched stopped or anything for days on end. The only problem I have is the epg writing is to small is there any way to make it bigger ?
Hi
How do you activate the smarters app?
Where do u get usrname/pw etc
Ive activated line & acknowledged mail
But still saying not activated
Thanx

Thanx for that
I just assumed you downloaded app
& generated the rest, as i have the script,
Thats assuming my supplier can activate smarters
Is that correct

To make smarters app work you either need all the URL details or your provider has his own version and then just use the username/password provided.

Hi Beni
Good to hear from you,
So ive got the m3u
Use the username & password
Then put the whole lot in nxt
Where it says url

Thankyou all Guys @ Team TK
Great support, Up & running ,been using gse, no real probs, but when occasional downtime like an ulternative player to test stream on and thought i’d have a dabble, nice layout by the looks,
Big thnx to you all
Idledawn

Back