Satellite iptv trial query

satboy1

Hi ..im trying out my new Zgemma H7S ..and got a 24HR iptv trial ..but in a format ive not seen.....
but i know you guys here will have seen it.....
itS like a URL...starts off with http://............
Ive tried searching..and all threads that seemed good were jepodised by another question before the url thing was answered..so here i am...please help...
HOW TO DO I GET THIS ACROSS TO MY BOX..AND IN A MANNER THE BOX UNDERSTANDS...??
idiots guide please....make it simple..thanks..

Hi..not given EPG URL....so no password or username.... Am I stuck without....??
Any other method ... ???

Hi..not given EPG URL....so no password or username.... Am I stuck without....??
Any other method ... ???
There's iptv bouquet maker you put your url in for iptv if you've not got epg url you want have epg and with suls you don't need your username and password

There's iptv bouquet maker you put your url in for iptv if you've not got epg url you want have epg and with suls you don't need your username and password

Hi guys..im a bit confused..i do have suls ipk loaded..and has given me the E2M3u boquet maker.....usable as a plugin....but i do need some info to be able to activate an iptv service with this...like servers name and a user and password..dont i...?
i also have xtreme plugin loaded...but with both suls and the xtreme plugin...where do i put a trial service...which is a hhtp:// type line...?
please help...id luv to conquer this....!!!
Thanks so much

Hi guys..im a bit confused..i do have suls ipk loaded..and has given me the E2M3u boquet maker.....usable as a plugin....but i do need some info to be able to activate an iptv service with this...like servers name and a user and password..dont i...?
i also have xtreme plugin loaded...but with both suls and the xtreme plugin...where do i put a trial service...which is a hhtp:// type line...?
please help...id luv to conquer this....!!!
Thanks so much
Your username and password are probably in the m3u http file, and ask them if they have their own epg and ask them for the epg url. That's how I enter it on mine.

Back