IPTV using Amazon Fire Stick

keb669

Hi Guys

Looking for some good advice on Subscription to IPTV Channels'
Anyone can put me in line with a good service provider. I'm running on Fibre at present but fail to find someone who can offer me a reasonable constant signal without buffering. Any advice would be great. Cheers Folks

Hi Guys

Looking for some good advice on Subscription to IPTV Channels'
Anyone can put me in line with a good service provider. I'm running on Fibre at present but fail to find someone who can offer me a reasonable constant signal without buffering. Any advice would be great. Cheers Folks
Do some research first you ain't going to get 100% non buffering or freezing mate theres quite a few decent providers but people won't share there is a request thread first thread in iptv section and take this advice GET PLENTY OF TESTS DON'T GO FOR ZERO POSTERS AND ONLY PAY FOR A MONTH AT A TIME theres people that don't listen then when all goes wrong it's everybody else's fault except theres

You can run Iptv on firestick but like bazcfc1 said you ain't going to get 100% non buffering mainly because firestick is wifi and when you run Iptv through most devices using wifi it's never going to be as good as using Ethernet connection. Listen to bazcfc1 and try a few tests to see what one runs best for you.

Do some research first you ain't going to get 100% non buffering or freezing mate theres quite a few decent providers but people won't share there is a request thread first thread in iptv section and take this advice GET PLENTY OF TESTS DON'T GO FOR ZERO POSTERS AND ONLY PAY FOR A MONTH AT A TIME theres people that don't listen then when all goes wrong it's everybody else's fault except theres
Yes I agree with you shop around. Cheers!

Yes guys shop around the problem I have is I have IPTV on a Firestick which is Wi Fi. But I also have a 4K Smart Tv with IPTV app already installed. If I could get the Tv app to work I could connect straight into the TV with an Ethernet connection. Trying to get the MAC address for my Hisense 4K is a nightmare as soon as I press the app it goes straight into the Channel List. Iv'e paid me Fiver for the app must be doing something wrong just can't get it to work.

What app is it on tv mate? Try going on app and pressing red button to see if it brings up settings and MAC address

Or you could go into your router and it will tell you your tv ip address and mac address of it mate your tv I'm on about

Probably best through firestick mate but depends on which you would prefer it to be on as tv you can have ethanet cable and firesticks you can't

Best apk for Android imo is stb emu pro it’s a mag emulator. Download apk time and it has all premium apks for free it’s a awesome apk loads of kodi forks too. I saw somewhere too you can rig an Ethernet port to the firestick through the usb outlet.

Probably best through firestick mate but depends on which you would prefer it to be on as tv you can have ethanet cable and firesticks you can't
Although I haven't tried it yet, I believe you can use a Ugreen ethernet adapter for Chrome cast which allows you to connect your fire stick2 direct to your router.

Back