Iptv with vpn

gzmo38

hi I have a zegamma hs2 with a vpn router I started iptv 2 weeks ago however today everything stopped no iptv channels at all internet is ok vpn is ok anyone else having problems
Regards

It's more than likely your ISPs as blocked your IPTV Server at source/their end as they did
Last week which is well documented on here.

They wouldn't have blocked your end, they would have blocked the suppliers end is what is being suggested.

As been said on here,after last weeks ISPs blocked thousands of Streams you can have the
best vpn on the planet on your Zgemma H2s but that won't stop them blocking or causing
disruption at an IPTV server before they stream it to you?/subscribers,just have a read through posts
From last week some people disagree but it's on Record they the ISPs have blocked them
at source.

Back to listening to the radio then
If you have zgemma h2s go into box go to menu, setup, system, network, device setup, nameservers and change it to Google a dns that worked for my mate at his house earlier had to talk him through then once done that restart box

A google a dns is that what I type in sorry for my ignorance
On name server settings it will say something like 192.168.1.1 change it to 8.8.8.8 press green to save then restart box not saying it will work but did job for me

If PL streams are not working on your box then this is due to the court order blocking the providers server.....no VPN or DNS changes are going to solve this. The problem is at the provider end.....if your provider cannot help then look elsewhere.

If PL streams are not working on your box then this is due to the court order blocking the providers server.....no VPN or DNS changes are going to solve this. The problem is at the provider end.....if your provider cannot help then look elsewhere.
Well how come it solved mine all mine was off my providers was fine at his end but off at mine changed to Google and worked can you answer that

If that is the case why are some boxes working ok with the same isp? Could it be the block is being given to the i.p addresses using the offending server?

If that is the case why are some boxes working ok with the same isp? Could it be the block is being given to the i.p addresses using the offending server?
Could be mate I had to change my name server setting on my box to Google dns and came back on

Well how come it solved mine all mine was off my providers was fine at his end but off at mine changed to Google and worked can you answer that

No idea. All I know is I got told the same thing by someone else. Friend of mine had same problem so we changed his dns and it made no difference......he changed supplier and it now works perfectly using his isp dns. Maybe it's isp blockers from your end and by changing the dns you got round them
....no idea to be honest.

Make sure all known isp blockers are switched off. It makes a difference! The block only affects the provider server not the individuals. If you are having problems but your provider says it works at their end then you need to look at your setup.

Make sure all known isp blockers are switched off. It makes a difference! The block only affects the provider server not the individuals. If you are having problems but your provider says it works at their end then you need to look at your setup.
No response from my provider unfortunately

Back