IPTV Zgemma HS9 - Channels switching stops channels working

Hi All,

Bit of a random issue but wondering if any one has any ideas.

I have a zgemma hs9. When i am switching channels sometimes all IPTV just stops. No pattern unfortunately. Leaving it for a while it and come back it seems to work.

One thing i have noticed at the same time my iPhone app that plays iptv m3u playlists doesn't load . it feels like something is getting blocked all of a sudden. However i can still download bouqets from my provider on the box.

I am a bit of losss. Could it be my ISP blocking it but surely it would stay blocked until using a VPN or proxy.

Is it worth trying to fully flatten the box with a fresh image and put wooshbuild back on.

Need to narrow things down guys as you are all using enigma2 boxes and different suppliers by the looks,Is this only happening when footy is on ??

This can be a issue when suppliers have not quite got to grips with there new panel.

Try leaving for a while when switching Chanel and it may clear.

My brother has the same issue with his supplier but the above normally works.

I think I have fixed it on my H9S box by enabling Serviceapp plugin and changing the player and changing to exteplayer3. Not sure if I have this setting originally as my box crashed and I had to rebuild it a few weeks back.

Believe its a general problem with Enigma 2 boxes, developers know about it and trying to sort it, got the Man U game on daren't change channels now :-)

If it's not downloading the m3u or working on other devices at the time of e2 issues then likely provider issues.

Mine works fine on e2 only issue is some international channels can take a while to come on but that's the same for all devices.

Back