Iptv

hi guys, my iptv keeps buffering and freezing no matter what I do, had sooo many subs and they work ok until I’ve paid up then they go all over the place, surely there’s someone out there who has the correct know how to keep me on, my speed is perfect on broadband, thx

If you're having the same issue with multiple iptv subs then it would definitely seem the problem is at your end. You need to go through the general troubleshooting steps one by one, making sure you don't miss anything out.

hi guys, my iptv keeps buffering and freezing no matter what I do, had sooo many subs and they work ok until I’ve paid up then they go all over the place, surely there’s someone out there who has the correct know how to keep me on, my speed is perfect on broadband, thx
What device are you using

Too many variables, it could be your isp blocking, or net nanny settings, or bad maintenance by you, not clearing the cache regularly, or a number of other things or perm any eight from ten of the above.

More information is required,
Device?
ISP?
Speed?
Is it worse when live football is on?
Is it all channels or just sport?
Is it the same when using mobile data on your phone?

Too many variables, it could be your isp blocking, or net nanny settings, or bad maintenance by you, not clearing the cache regularly, or a number of other things or perm any eight from ten of the above.

More information is required,
Device?
ISP?
Speed?
Is it worse when live football is on?
Is it all channels or just sport?
Is it the same when using mobile data on your phone?

Have you tried tethering to your firestick so it’s using mobile hotspot to see if same outcome when football is on

Never trust the speed tests built into the app you use for iptv
It is a accurate test mate. But what is happening app devs host the panels on cheap vps servers as to be fair that all is req really.

But without going on while doing the speed test it is measuring the app panels ping rate.

When you click on a stream it connects straight to providers server as app panel has given permission due to login details.

Then it's basicly the app on your device doing the work.

Last edited:
Ping won't make a difference for iptv! It will give slower zap time, but that's all...

E.g. I just connect with my mobile phone. Ping was 57ms, speed about 13mb down and 10mb up. Played perfectly.

Must be something to do with your device you're using. I know one friend had issues with his fire stick. Turn out he only had about 250mb free space. This was causing the device to be really slow! Freeing space on device made it work so much better!

Ping won't make a difference for iptv! It will give slower zap time, but that's all...

E.g. I just connect with my mobile phone. Ping was 57ms, speed about 13mb down and 10mb up. Played perfectly.

Must be something to do with your device you're using. I know one friend had issues with his fire stick. Turn out he only had about 250mb free space. This was causing the device to be really slow! Freeing space on device made it work so much better!
Ping is how quick the connection is to the server so yes it dose make a difference.

The server has to maintain the correct ping rate to maintain smooth playback your end. Among other variables

The majority of phones are also better spec than some devices out there. The hardware inside them is certainly better than most of the lower end boxes.

Last edited:
Ping is how quick the connection is to the server so yes it dose make a difference.

The server has to maintain the correct ping rate to maintain smooth playback your end. Among other variables

The majority of phones are also better spec than some devices out there. The hardware inside them is certainly better than most of the lower end boxes.
I think you're getting the jitter and the ping mixed up... Ping, in this instance, won't make any difference. Because of the buffering that iptv does, the small amount of different in ping, won't make any problems! If the ping was 1000ms or so, then I would probably agree with you, but 50ms extra to what you'd expect won't make any difference!

Now, in terms of gaming and time sensitive items, ping would cause issues. But for streaming, ping is not an issue unless it gets silly high...

No mate. The main server is constantly talking to other lbs aswell normally evrey 10 seconds.

Now main server will nearly always talk between lbs quick enough.

But the end user must communicate with main server quick enough aswell.

This is why you may get one or two on a server saying its buffering when others report back it is fine.

But I have only ever seen high ping rates on wireless connections to be fair.

Back