Is my provider bad ,, box repeating 30 second loops

c4ble

I have recently changed my provider ,,
And ever since my box gets stuck in repeating loops like 30 seconds or so
I change channel come back it's fine for a while then happens again ...
I have a good box and a VPN good net speed ..
Is this a server issue?
Also I try perfect player vlc etc same no matter what program.

Turn the VPN off if its still the same then its poor provider if not choose a different server on VPN, keep trying till you find 1 that works.

your supplier smells of poo, and quite possibly, wee, get a better one asap and check his offerings first by way of a free test, you shouldn't have to put up with this

Yeah gutted the test was great then paid and a day later ,,,playing up
The box sets etc seem to be ok it's just the live TV ..
I tried with or without VPN all the same
Different apps etc all same ..
Think I've been had ,, it was a lot cheaper than. My last sub , should have known

Think I've been had ,, it was a lot cheaper than. My last sub , should have known
You get what you pay for in iptv....

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

You can get some great iptv providers for a fair price without having to pay in excess of £100+ with full vod/catchup/epg and a big channel selection,I can asure anyone paying more is paying the resellers a big cut,There are 2 top big providers in the uk and they do not many resellers and they are around £100-£140 mark for a multiroom sub and via blue ray available soon on the one

Last edited:
You get what you pay for in iptv....
Interesting that you make this claim, are you saying that any sub priced over say £10 a month will be a good sub?
I don't think it's helpful to make sweeping claims like this.
I advise taking short subs after a test and seeing how it goes, it's more helpful than just going with the most expensive supplier.
FWIW, my comprehensive sub costs less than £5 a month and is pretty much spot on (I won't reply to PM's about it, use the thread)

If it was from a member on here then please pm me with details ?

You can get some great iptv providers for a fair price without having to pay in excess of £100+ with full vod/catchup/epg and a big channel selection,I can asure anyone paying more is paying the resellers a big cut,There are 2 top big providers in the uk and they do not many resellers and they are around £100-£140 mark for a multiroom sub and via blue ray available soon on the one

hi, who are the two top providers? cheers

The looping issue is a provider issue, the stream and panel settings are not correct hence why he is getting looping every so often, it's a very common problem among providers but a very simple fix but it's internal panel settings that only the provider can change.

Last edited:
Back