Is Sly going to be over!!!

Good morning guys/gals just had a message from my line provider and he stated that a few channels have stopped coming through and no doubt sky would end shortly IS THIS TRUE!!!!
If it does stop then what should i do with the h2s box as i live in a new estate and theres no virgin internet here.

Thanks for your help.

hi there lamblamb i bet this question has been going around for ages.

i have wooshbuild with iptv player on there and it comes up with loads of apps like 123 movies etc...
is this the same thing ??????

The IPTV you see as standard on Wooshbuild is all free content.
You can buy a live stream sub from various suppliers that will allow you to watch all sly content plus hundreds of other channels from around the globe.

theres a world of difference between free tv apps and shelling out a few quid to an iptv provider like people are requesting on the thread i linked you to.

i'll drop you a little tutorial about how to integrate an m3u list into your bouquets on the zgemma, its easy enough to do, ten you ust need to request an iptv provider

:)

The IPTV you see as standard on Wooshbuild is all free content.
You can buy a live stream sub from various suppliers that will allow you to watch all sly content plus hundreds of other channels from around the globe.
hi there. yeh my provider has asked if i want a iptv sub, but can i get a 7 day epg with the iptv if that makes senseamd also can i record stuff thanks

hi steve,, is it difficult to set up as i got a tutorial on youtube to set up my h2s and followed that. im a proper noob....

theres a world of difference between free tv apps and shelling out a few quid to an iptv provider like people are requesting on the thread i linked you to.

i'll drop you a little tutorial about how to integrate an m3u list into your bouquets on the zgemma, its easy enough to do, ten you ust need to request an iptv provider

Can I have a copy of the instructions please.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Could I please have a copy of this guide also lamblamb.

Good morning guys/gals just had a message from my line provider and he stated that a few channels have stopped coming through and no doubt sky would end shortly IS THIS TRUE!!!!
If it does stop then what should i do with the h2s box as i live in a new estate and theres no virgin internet here.

Thanks for your help.

as a door stopper would work

the m3u file can be uploaded into your bouquet using echanneliser. the custom bouquets can be create ie - IPTV - ENETERTAINMENT, IPTV - SPORT ETC ETC and you can drag each channel into relevant bouquets and then copy the reference number and link it to iptv channels.

Its a bit labour intense but once its done then you have a fully working epg for uk channels that you normally get on your box that updates daily.

The easier Option would be to create the custom bouquets and drag the iptv channels into the relevent bouquet as sly stops us from viewing them.

hope that kind of makes sense! it does in my head lol

I was talking to sly and the q box is the standerd box and when i asked if i subed would work on my old plus hd box they said theoretically it should
So i think its would be the best idea to figure out how the q box worked

I was talking to sly and the q box is the standerd box and when i asked if i subed would work on my old plus hd box they said theoretically it should
So i think its would be the best idea to figure out how the q box worked
You cant encrypt sky hd tho all cs is via the old sky sd boxes

Back