Is there anu possibility to ad epg url to mag

I'm using mac address if that is problem? can you please send me link of this editor for pc
Your provider provides the epg along with the channels, did the epg work when you first got the sub?
If not, then you shouldn't have bought it.
If yes then take it up with the provider.

It's not up to you to cobble together a working service from bits and pieces you've found on the internet

Your provider provides the epg along with the channels, did the epg work when you first got the sub?
If not, then you shouldn't have bought it.
If yes then take it up with the provider.

It's not up to you to cobble together a working service from bits and pieces you've found on the internet
it is epg but does not cover all countries. I wanted to check if it was not possible to insert an extra epg for a specific country.

It's a rarity for obscure channels to have a working EPG.
Someone has to manually input all that information for no payment, you may find a paid for version but highly unlikely.
Which channels or which country EPG are you trying to find?

It's a rarity for obscure channels to have a working EPG.
Someone has to manually input all that information for no payment, you may find a paid for version but highly unlikely.
Which channels or which country EPG are you trying to find?
How to manually insert epg for per channel?

it is epg but does not cover all countries. I wanted to check if it was not possible to insert an extra epg for a specific country.
if you do not have url username and password then iptveditor is of no use to you if you only have mag portal and mac address. And even if you can add epg to other countries will you be able to read them.

You could also use xtream editor for Mac as they provide epg but you may have to try edit yourself also as not all epg will match up can be a ball ache tbh

on google xtream editor and iptveditor my last post on the subject.
He would probably be better with xtream editor then iptv editor as you can use Mac on xe but then you need to know the .es or what ever the country uses on there epg data like for uk it’s .uk for Spain it’s .esp etc

He would probably be better with xtream editor then iptv editor as you can use Mac on xe but then you need to know the .es or what ever the country uses on there epg data like for uk it’s .uk for Spain it’s .esp etc
Exactly you need to know country codes as you said .es .uk .pt .sv .ru. slv .br e.t.c for me personally had to take latin and french at school 50 odd years back and can not remember anything but a few phrases so for me first thing I do via editor is remove all countries I do not need or even if I did add epg i could not read or understand if not in english :LOL: its bad enough trying to get epg correct for usa movie or documentary channels need to wait untill adverts come on to see if correct channel the different timezones in the usa yes you can try and look online for that channel but same problem timezones between uk and usa and those are in english

:LOL: not easy when the other half is saying this is wrong progam she does not know how much work is involved to try and keep epg up to date.

Seen loads trying this never seen anyone get it all working for the different countries
yes not so easy unless you can talk to some one from that other country and ask what is showing on that channel or even as I mentioned say usa animal planet or animal planet west

Back