is this the end of starview

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundrum

Hi just wondering if some one from starview can come out of the closet and let the customer's know what the fook is going on with the boxers. people paying for subs and getting nothing people paying subs then getting boxers blocked. if its the end so be it just let all know. so we can all move on:whistling:

they are keeping their heads well down as they dont want others to know not all the boxes are off.i suggest read the starview threads.

they also said a fix was coming for the hd combo cable side,well over a year ago think that got the two finger salute.

do you not think it is time to move forward??

my pal in west-mids been supplying starview boxes for years major player...washed his hands on these pillocks even sent all the euroviews back..they tried vermins blocking your signal on him not realising he had 70 sv7 and few d/duos in the house.so theyve shit there hole with him ...hes stickin to the blades and the dreamboxes now and a few other sat boxes....dont blame him.myself sent them loads of subs for loads of peeps...there a total waste of space...

even the suppliers get shafted no wonder they are angry as they pass on boxes to customers who in turn get shafted,people are starting to get the message from years ago as it now sinks in.

no yet 48hrs be back on chins up

If i remember starkings was saying the same thing that was nearly two months ago, folks the longer you leave claiming from paypal the harder its goona be to get a refund, get your claim in now is my advice, as you can see from the post below snedz1967 even put a claim in against Starview himself now what does that tell you.

Originally Posted by snedz1967 View Post
waste a time get rid and get a kaview a780 or sat i put a claim in pay pal to mycablebox where i got sv7 to get my money back only bought box 24days ago so hope to get a refund maybe others should do the same if u have purchased in last 45 days any longer than 45 and u cant claim?

DM500 TOPBOXES WITH 12MONTH SUB 145 SEEMS BETTER PTIN OR 140 FOR KVIEW ?

sent ma details got a response no payin 25 or 45 pounds to get box on poor service thik sv will go bust relly poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back