Is two lines better?

COYBIG!

Have a two different lines from two different providers at the moment. Only have one in at the moment and there both n lines BTW. Can I put the other one into and have both at the same time. Will It give any improvements? Or just stick with same one?

if one goes down the other will kick in
but then why buy a bad line. all lines can and will go down at some point. they could go at the same time you never know lol

If both lines or good quality then yes put then in the newcamd.list one under the other. If one line is bad and keeps freezing it will only make your setup more unstable. so only if they both Good.

And if you know how to use oscam that would be better still.

The more lines (Max i would say 3) the better Your service! Especially when watching Big PPV events!
Secure and Stable Servers only go down for a few seconds each night between 00:00-05:00hrs as a critical reboot is required to optimise the system, 2 servers in same box means You won't see this either as the 2nd line cuts instantly in to cover.
The main reason lines glitch or fail is over subscription, there are lots of dodgy sellers who just sell the same server over and over or the same line sometimes, make their money and run leaving people high n dry!
Feel free to PM Me for more info if You need it :)

Back