Issues with the CAM

Lats

Hello,
I am trying out a test VM line and having issues getting it to show channels.
So far I am able to view some of the channels like bbc & itv, but when it comes to others, I am not able to get the VM line to work.

VM line I have looks like below and I copy and paste this this to /usr/keys cccam.cfg and newcamd.list (just to be sure).

N: address.com 12345 xxx xxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I then go to SoftCam Panel and restart both cams (cccam & mgmcamd), but nothing happens.
I must be missing something somewhere.

Any tips?

You can only run one cam at a time, stop both and only enable autostart on one and only start/restart one

Your line for newcamd.list needs the n:replaced with CWS =
Make sure you leave a space after the = sign.

Done that.
I have stopped both cams and selected mgmcamd_1.38r1 now and only started that.
Re-modified my newcamd.list and replaced N: with CWS= (space after = ), restarted the cam and still nothing!

Where do I check if the channel I am trying to watch is getting a strong signal? I know how to check overall signal strength, but is there one for each channel?
I am wondering if there is nothing there and just a channel name!?

can you tell me what the mgm_cfg should contain? I have seem to have pasted the line in there as well.

Go to downloads on here and download an mg_cfg folder and overwrite yours with it

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ----------

Maybe try these ones?

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=531

All working now. I have replaced everything and also got a mate to send me the mgm.cfg file. Rebooted the box and also got another line from a different provider.
Not sure which one fixed it, but it is fixed! :grin:

Thanks for your help on this.

Back