1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with the CAM

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by Lats, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Lats

Lats Registered

Hello,
    I am trying out a test VM line and having issues getting it to show channels.
    So far I am able to view some of the channels like bbc & itv, but when it comes to others, I am not able to get the VM line to work.

VM line I have looks like below and I copy and paste this this to /usr/keys cccam.cfg and newcamd.list (just to be sure).

N: address.com 12345 xxx xxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I then go to SoftCam Panel and restart both cams (cccam & mgmcamd), but nothing happens.
    I must be missing something somewhere.

Any tips?

2. gmangt4

gmangt4 TK Veteran

You can only run one cam at a time, stop both and only enable autostart on one and only start/restart one

Your line for newcamd.list needs the n:replaced with CWS =
    Make sure you leave a space after the = sign.

3. Lats

Lats Registered

Done that.
    I have stopped both cams and selected mgmcamd_1.38r1 now and only started that.
    Re-modified my newcamd.list and replaced N: with CWS= (space after = ), restarted the cam and still nothing!

Where do I check if the channel I am trying to watch is getting a strong signal? I know how to check overall signal strength, but is there one for each channel?
    I am wondering if there is nothing there and just a channel name!?

4. gmangt4

gmangt4 TK Veteran

Do you have a proper mg_cfg file in user keys folder too? As needed to run mgcam

5. Lats

Lats Registered

can you tell me what the mgm_cfg should contain? I have seem to have pasted the line in there as well.

6. gmangt4

gmangt4 TK Veteran

Go to downloads on here and download an mg_cfg folder and overwrite yours with it

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ----------

Maybe try these ones?

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=531

7. Lats

Lats Registered

All working now. I have replaced everything and also got a mate to send me the mgm.cfg file. Rebooted the box and also got another line from a different provider.
    Not sure which one fixed it, but it is fixed! :D

Thanks for your help on this.