Jedi help please

John155

Hi, I've had to reset my H2s and reinstall Jedi I can get the channels but only by displaying via the bouquet view from the single display menu, the heading is in the EPG but theres nothing in there, I've tried various settings in the jedi pages, but none cure the problem, before my reset I go all the chosen headings in my EPG and was able to select easily any help greatly appreciated.

So what you are saying is the bouquets and channels are fine but there's no epg?

Did you tell jedi to use your provider's epg when you were setting up bouquets?

Then import epg via epgimporter
yes I've tried all the options i.e. use providers epg, use uk etc etc but no combination give me anything in the EPG, it was working fine until I had to do a full reset

When you open epgimporter.
Click Blue for sources.
Put a tick in all six boxes under Sky/Virgin UK.
Click on iptv provider and put a tick in that.
Click Save.
Then import.
Does this make any difference?
I'll try and see it certainly didn't on some of them but I've never ticked all boxes (even when it was working I'm sure I hadn't ticked all

I'll try and see it certainly didn't on some of them but I've never ticked all boxes (even when it was working I'm sure I hadn't ticked all
Made no difference, I have chosen to have 3 subs for my IPTV so normally get 3 epg headings for the IPTV but I only get this blank one and I can only choose a channel by going the long way

I found the problem, its in the settings of Jedi ensure the group bouquets into its own folder is set to No otherwise there is no display now with this set to No all my selections show and I can select from the EPG

Back