1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Johnyholden

Discussion in 'Request a Satellite forum' started by johnyholden, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnyholden

johnyholden Registered

Hope this is correct not very good on these forum things zgemma h2h froze on boot up screen and searched internet on how to fix before I got here and flashed with firmware from zgemma site now got openvix set up and lost sky skin and all channels

2. Running out

Running out TK Veteran

Did you save your line first of all

3. soarsy1

soarsy1 Registered

You can download another sky skin through the plugin menu ! And as running out says have you saved your line details? If not contact the person you bought it from

4. johnyholden

johnyholden Registered

where is plug in cannot seem to download any is there a link going to find line just now think I have details on my phone

5. soarsy1

soarsy1 Registered

If you goto menu you should see plugins ! Press green for download plugins and it should take you to the install plugins menu ! There you will find the different skins available

6. thesultan09

thesultan09 Registered

Hasnt Openvix stopped plugins support for Zgemma? Reflash with Wooshbuild v5 and you can have a skyq skin on it

7. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

Unfortunately if you didn't have a copy of your line details your screwed unless you can get hold of your provider and he still had them

8. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    Find the correct section for your your box, you haven't said what type of box you have, or I'd have moved it.

Secondly, if you want to start a new thread, do not name your thread your username, it doesn't help us know what the thread is about, therefore we don't tend to go into those threads.
    Name it something about your problem.

Lastly, give as much information as you can about your problem, it will let us know what your problem was, what you have done to try it, etc.

Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.