Joshua vs Parker comfirmed

As above.
if AJ gets beaten a job in politics is on hand.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I seen that on youtube that he wanted to go into politics after boxing would be good to see if he can pack a punch in politics lol

aww its like waiting for game of thrones :( lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The more we wait the better public demand and it depends how fury does in his comeback fight

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah tbh hes in no fit shape lol the more time the more interesting it gets

He just needs a cheeky 1 to get him started..

Last I knew of fury had lost 4.5 stone I think his fighting in April if everything goes well with bbbc

Yep and the world will go mad if he pulls it off and a sad time for boxing

Pikey should not of got his licence back i think Tyson could get seriously hurt . Thats my own opinion

Fury is such an unconventional fighter and hard to beat but i think his stamina and lack of activity will let him down in the later rounds if it gets that far ;)

Oh yeah forgot about that can remember reading about it somewhere lol i dont think AJ will be a great champion for as long as some for the simple fact if an old man like klitchy at end of his career can put him down with a punch it will only be a matter of time before it happens again by whom tho is anyones guess

Oh yeah forgot about that can remember reading about it somewhere lol i dont think AJ will be a great champion for as long as some for the simple fact if an old man like klitchy at end of his career can put him down with a punch it will only be a matter of time before it happens again by whom tho is anyones guess
tbf klitchko has years of experience on his side and no doubt trained with his bro who was also the best

I hope he gets all the belts there's only been Lenox Lewis from great Britain to do it but it's any ones guess how he progresses

Yeah AJ may get better the more he gets more experience etc and learns to move a little quicker on his feet etc but hes got youth on his side etc so is still on a learning curve ;)

tbf klitchko has years of experience on his side and no doubt trained with his bro who was also the best

Wonder what his prediction was on that usb memory stick what he auctioned off in his robe I know it went for 70k

Yeah AJ may get better the more he gets more experience etc and learns to move a little quicker on his feet etc but hes got youth on his side etc so is still on a learning curve ;)
Completely agree

Last edited by a moderator:
also needs more stamina in later rounds!

Yeah a lot of people want to see him in the same frame of mind like mike tyson and destroy people in early rounds but i dont think it will do him any favours and needs more experience in the later rounds where it matters against someone with less stamina and then just grind them down

Yeah a lot of people want to see him in the same frame of mind like mike tyson and destroy people in early rounds but i dont think it will do him any favours and needs more experience in the later rounds where it matters against someone with less stamina and then just grind them down
The physique is Simular to Tyson and the way he goes for knockouts he just needs to be himself and listen to Rob mckracken who worked wonders for froch but people do think aj is a younger hungrier Tyson heavyweight boxing in 2018 is going to be eventful

Back