JVC iptv

itsdutts

i have bought a jvc tv and want to install iptv on it (i think it has roru on it) there is a person on youtube who shows how to install apk onto a smart tv. Has anybody tried this or know of another way to get smart iptv on a jvc tc. many thanks dutts

Is it an Android TV? If not, you can't install an APK file onto it.

If it's just a Smart TV, then search for IPTV on your app store and see what options you have, Smart IPTV etc.

I have a zgemma but thought the TV would be better. I havnt taken it out of the box yet but will investigate what IPTV option there are. But my supplier says I need android. Unless it all depends on the supplier

I have a zgemma but thought the TV would be better. I havnt taken it out of the box yet but will investigate what IPTV option there are. But my supplier says I need android. Unless it all depends on the supplier
Which app you have using ?

Most good suppliers should be able to support all boxes not just android.

on my zgemma i have wooshbuild and an iptv service along side that. not sure what you call it because i dont have a tv working at the moment. putting up wall brackets waiting for drill to charge

@itsdutts...I think you're getting confused here ?
Your iptv supplier probably supports all boxes but the JVC i don't think supports either smart tv app or is an android which would allow some providers own apps.
Good reliable providers now will not normally provide an M3U link to be used on other devices as these are easily found by the authorities who can then trace the server.
There are providers that will supply them but quite often prove to be low quality, cheap and possibly not last the subscription.
The box you have will work fine and any smart tv will not give you the same options as using the zgemma/wooshbuild option.

hi i know this is an old thread i have a jvc smart tv using WebOS appstore and i had it working when i first got it i mean the iptv on ssiptv app
but the app stopped working wont load the channel picture only sound comes on it ....i also tried smart stb and another one smart up i think
none working. i tried a factory reset without tuning the ariel in no luck can anyone help i bought in CurrysPC world a few years ago

hi i know this is an old thread i have a jvc smart tv using WebOS appstore and i had it working when i first got it i mean the iptv on ssiptv app
but the app stopped working wont load the channel picture only sound comes on it ....i also tried smart stb and another one smart up i think
none working. i tried a factory reset without tuning the ariel in no luck can anyone help i bought in CurrysPC world a few years ago
No longer supported so you get your self a fire stick instead and can you various apps

If you have a spare HDMI socket on your TV get a firestick plug it in and you have more or less the same thing as running IPTV thru your telly

Back