Keyboard

Can someone please tell me how to enable the on screen keyboard on my vu+solo2.
thanks,
peter
It tends to depend on the screen or plugin you are using. Some use the mobile phone old text style using the 0 - 9 on your remote while others use a virtual keyboard. As far as I am aware, unless the screen / plugin allows turning the virtual keyboard on, you can't just turn it on.

What is it you are trying to do?

It tends to depend on the screen or plugin you are using. Some use the mobile phone old text style using the 0 - 9 on your remote while others use a virtual keyboard. As far as I am aware, unless the screen / plugin allows turning the virtual keyboard on, you can't just turn it on.

What is it you are trying to do?
I am trying to input my iptv subscription details using the remote control

Updated to 6.3 and then to infinity and same as you guys the virtual keyboard has no delete.
If using the Sky new skin, if you dont make any mistakes and dont have to delete anything just pressing green for user / pass saves ok.
If you make any mistakes changing to Metrix skin allows all the functions and delete is up right hand corner.
hope this helps some of you.
Set the box up and every time i get it the way i want , another change takes place. lol

Top right button is delete all. There is also delete one back/forward from cursor.

Provided you can see them.
Do you mean the same top right button the same one as the original keyboard to the right of the zero ? if so it only inserts a hyphen , doesnt delete the same as old keyboard . i had to change to metrix to edit it and that shows an X to delete then afterwards changed back to shy skin

Back