keycode for 6000cd rds eon

Help please

I have a 6000CD RDS E.O.N
Serial Number M003196

Could you help with the key code please?

Hi, I have just bought a new Focus, and the radio code is missing, The serial number is M460924, part number ys4f-18c815-ad. Can anyone help with the correct code?
Thanks

hi could any one help me with my code please i have a 6000cd radio with no code the serial is m055855 and the code 2759 does not work on my third attempt so far not sure what to do next any suggestion

thanks malcolm

hi could any one help me with my code please i have a 6000cd radio with no code the serial is m055855 and the code 2759 does not work on my third attempt so far not sure what to do next any suggestion

thanks malcolm

Where have you found your serial number?

The reason why I ask this question is because I've found many forum members who will quote the serial number found in the radio handbook. Unfortunately... this is often not the same serial number printed on the label attached to the casing of the radio.

If this applies to you... you need to remove radio from dash, and post number printed on radio. :)

Well, seeing you're sure of correct serial number.. all I can say is .. are you pressing preset [5] when code is displayed for activation?

A wrong code entry... should produce a time lock before you can enter another code... is this happening?

I'd try another once... if it doesn't work, you'll need services of radio decoder to read the processor for the code.

Back