keycode for 6000cd rds eon

yes ive been entering the code then pressing 5 then i am at the stage where it locks me out for 30 mins i am thinking this is going to get expensive i may cut my losses

thanks malcolm

It's definately the wrong code.... don't keep trying because you'll end up permanently locking the unit.

If it's possible... could you take a photogaph of the label showing serial and part-number, and post it here?

It's highly un usual for the serial code not to work because radio decoders don't re-program this model.

2759 Is definitely the correct code for the serial number you posted.

Good advice from bonus2010 :) If you can get a pic of the label - serial number then we might be able to get you sorted.

Hi there, Just bought a wee 2000 Fiesta and need the radio code. Would be great if you could help.
I have a 6000cd rds eon Serial number: M128750

cheers gonna give it a try here now

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Ur a star! Worked perfectly! Ye just saved me £15 mate, thanks a million

Just beat me to it Bonus, well done mate, same answer I have, by the way is this working on windows 7 for anyone, I had to close down and restart in XP for it to work for me??(y)(y)

Just beat me to it Bonus, well done mate, same answer I have, by the way is this working on windows 7 for anyone, I had to close down and restart in XP for it to work for me??(y)(y)

I'm assuming you mean the Ford M calculator here... if the program's not working on Win7.. it means you're missing a .dll.
Let me know if this is the case ... I'll send you the .dll :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply Noely, but I was talking about the generator, bonus was right, I needed a .dll to make it work on windows 7, he put me in contact with them, so now it is working perfectly for me :peace:
thanks again Bonus

hi there ive just had some work done on my car and the mechanic disconnected the battery, ive turned my radio/cd on and its asking for a code, looking at the other posts on here i have found my serial no for my radio it is m083757 could someone plz tell me what the code is and how to put it in... many thanks kaz:woohoo:

Back